Lazytown Flavoured water in Tesco store UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LAZYTOWN IN TESCOS!!!

All I can find on Google so far are loads of Ebay ads for Lazytown drinks bottles, these are the reusable flask kind of bottles.... not the ones in Tesco stores.

And they look nothing like the actual ones used by Magnus himself in the show.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ayphotohosting

They are yellow with a variety of LazyTown images on them.

Comment

Wal*Mart can burn in hell! I used to work there and they treat the workers like shit

Comment

Originally posted by RPK74SAW
        Hey Glanni, that Glanni Glaepur signiture, the two on the right (green a nd orange coloured ones) is that Stefan from years ago, or is it just him missing his styrofoam hair and chin making him look young?
        That was a little random. lol. That was him younger in the Glanni Glaepur I Latibar. Robbie Rotten comes to town. The second play, in which he wore a full body gimp suit and a pimp outfit complete with a cane. Can't imagine WHY they changed his outfit to a pin-stripped outfit...

Comment

Originally posted by Vyser
          Wal*Mart can burn in hell! I used to work there and they treat the workers like shit
          Guess what Vyser?

So do Tescos!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni
            That was a little random. lol. That was him younger in the Glanni Glaepur I Latibar. Robbie Rotten comes to town. The second play, in which he wore a full body gimp suit and a pimp outfit complete with a cane. Can't imagine WHY they changed his outfit to a pin-stripped outfit...
            Gimp and pimp suits in Lazytown?!!! That I gotta see!

Did he also have a real good Slipknot-esqe gimp mask?

Comment

Originally posted by RPK74SAW

Guess what Vyser?

So do Tescos!
              HURM! We need some better businesses out there that are not complete ass holes to everyone.

Comment

Every store is shit to work for. I found that out. I worked for Publix and they suck to work for. One of the guys got hit by a car in the parking lot. A CAR!!! They told him to sit down for five minutes and then get back to work. WTF!!!!!

Comment

here's a pic of the bottles.

they taste quite fruity, but again i have to wrestle my 3 year old to floor, just so i could taste them.
                  Attached Files

Comment

the pictures on there look just like the ones from the magazine. they must be getting rich drawing all this LazyTown stuff.

Comment

Those are awesome! Oh why does America have to suck so bad?

Comment

mmmmmm they look delicious!

I would SO buy that

Comment

Wow! It actually looks good! Anybody willing to sell some bottles on eBay?? I'd buy!! :)

I also want to try that cucumber-flavored Pepsi that they're selling in Japan (my friend who lives there says it tastes like rotten pickles! :? ).

Comment

Nifty! Shame it's not in here in US too! We're getting totally ripped off on LazyTown exposure here it's not even funny.

And... cucumber flavored pepsi? They've tried some weird stuff before (clear? blue? holiday spice?) but I think that takes the cake... I'd be so curious to try that... despite how nasty it sounds lol

Comment

I'd so walk around campus with LazyTown drinks everyday if the US sold those!

Comment

Woah, I was in Tesco's the other day and didn't see this.
                                I bet the Tesco in my town won't even bother getting them in, which is a shame.

Comment

Working...
                                X