Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julianna was here and treated horrible. Enough!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Enough!

Originally posted by ForGreatJustin
    Originally posted by Racoon
    what is going on? :(

Let me explain... One day the world was created by L. Ron Hubbard and then getlazy.net spawned and drama hit the internets.

The end.
    *applause*

I think that's an adequate summary.

Comment

GL closed due to thetans.

Seriously, wtf? If we're as bat-dung crazy as the Elron crew, we has a serious problem.

Anyway, I'm tiring of all this fake Julianna crap. Can we just call a lockdown on it and delete everything?

Comment

I know what you mean, this situation really sucks the roots.

It would be nice (on the 1:10,000 against chance) to have the real Julianna, and the real Magnus, and the real Stephan here for us all to chat with - nicely!

But all the small pricked fakers (especially Julianna fakers, but I bet Magnus and Stephan have their fair share) make it impossible to know whether they be genuine or not! Unless some of you know of a foolproof way of making a 100% positive ID on them.... unlikely....

Hell, I bet even Ziggy has some twisted fakers!!!!

Comment

Uh, so am I the only one who didn't already know what Anthony looks like?

Comment

Originally posted by swagar
            Nope, I had no clue either.

Comment

Originally posted by Vyser
              Originally posted by swagar
              Nope, I had no clue either.
              Ditto on that one. I didn't even know she had a brother named Anthony until now.

Comment

Ok, to put it together:

Fake Julianna has been exposed to be fake by a photo of some bro called Anthony, whom nobody has known to exist until now - except fake Julianna, who refers to him on her MySpace page, right?

Exactly! Now this is just too much for my fragile part-time Lazytown fan-gramps’ soul.

So I hereby declare that not only fake Julianna is fake, but Julianna as well. Stephanie is a CGI creation voiced by Andy Serkis (or Andy Milonakis) and based on Lara Croft – sans lips and hips and – uh – some other female specifics. Thus it becomes pointless to belief or disbelief her descending from the stars ... and finally peace is restored.

All is good. Don’t tease, nor tase me.

BTW Angelina Jolie n'existe pas aussi.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazycus
                  Ok, to put it together:

Fake Julianna has been exposed to be fake by a photo of some bro called Anthony, whom nobody has known to exist until now - except fake Julianna, who refers to him on her MySpace page, right?

Exactly! Now this is just too much for my fragile part-time Lazytown fan-gramps’ soul.

So I hereby declare that not only fake Julianna is fake, but Julianna as well. Stephanie is a CGI creation voiced by Andy Serkis (or Andy Milonakis) and based on Lara Croft – sans lips and hips and – uh – some other female specifics. Thus it becomes pointless to belief or disbelief her descending from the stars ... and finally peace is restored.

All is good. Don’t tease, nor tase me.

BTW Angelina Jolie n'existe pas aussi.
                  I've heard of him before.

Just chill out.

Comment

I vaguely remember hearing him mentioned on some other distant Lazytown site, and despite his blue eyes there is at least some family resemblence... I think so anyway!

If he really is her brother then we have at least one reliable contact!

PS/ What was with the sliced up tree in his back garden on his photo?!!!!

Julianna doing some chainsaw practice for when she finally gets to go toe to toe with some tard, perhaps?

;)

Comment

Re: IT IS ALL FAKE!!!!!!

I'm glad it's all over too. :) (I was actually trying NOT to get involved - but I read everything). I knew that it couldn't be Julianna - the real Juli is too much of a real, nice, mature person to say those kinds of things (especially to her fans).

Comment

Originally posted by SportaSentai
                        I'm glad it's all over too. :) (I was actually trying NOT to get involved - but I read everything). I knew that it couldn't be Julianna - the real Juli is too much of a real, nice, mature person to say those kinds of things (especially to her fans).
                        Glad too. I guess it was my post that sent the 'person' really over the edge. One of the mods PM'd me to stay away to cool off the situation. I didn't even know what was posted after my post for a day, because I never even checked out the thread after them PM.

And hopefully to put a nail in the coffin of this e-drama, officially from Sara, WoJ was hacked. And she's also started a new board for Kristen Alderson. Hmmm... where have I heard that name before?? ;) http://community.livejournal.com/julifans/

Now hopefully some of my friends will stop pressing me to go to the Feds as well. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by RTGuardian
                          Originally posted by SportaSentai
                          Glad too. I guess it was my post that sent the 'person' really over the edge. One of the mods PM'd me to stay away to cool off the situation. I didn't even know what was posted after my post for a day, because I never even checked out the thread after them PM.

And hopefully to put a nail in the coffin of this e-drama, officially from Sara, WoJ was hacked. And she's also started a new board for Kristen Alderson. Hmmm... where have I heard that name before?? ;) http://community.livejournal.com/julifans/

Now hopefully some of my friends will stop pressing me to go to the Feds as well. Seriously.

Ah it was hacked. Good to know.

Comment

LET'S END THIS. See my sig.

Comment

YOU RICKROLLING SON OF A BITCH!!!!! WOW!!!!

i got pwned

Comment

Originally posted by itzmitten
                                YOU RICKROLLING SON OF A BITCH!!!!! WOW!!!!

i got pwned
                                lol, I once got suspended from this forum because I did a rick roll that was so bad it crashed people's browsers, hmmm I wonder where that is...

Comment

Working...
                                X