Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julianna was here and treated horrible. Enough!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julianna was here and treated horrible. Enough!

Enough of this "Is Julianna's myspace fake, and was she really here!?" YES SHE WAS HERE, AND SHE WAS BANNED, and treated horrible! Please check her myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/juliannarosemauriello

And so now the world is seeing the truth. I hope every one who smashed Julianna while she was here FEEL'S REALLY BAD now. Some names more than others! You know who you are! Thank's to those of who who supported her though, and I know that you have earned her respect for believing that she was only human. You know who you few are as well, and we even chatted in the chat room at WOJ. ;)

Re: Enough!

Okay okay okay, I edited it because I'm being nice now.

Comment

That's ok with me buddy. At least I know you are not looking for friends on here. ;)
      Just keep this in mind. If Julianna hates you, Magnus hates you, and so does any other friend that she WILL tell about you. In other words, Lazy Town hates you, becuase they are all Julianna's friends, and they don't like someone that trashes their friend. ;)

Comment

lawl

Comment

LISTEN MAN! She was mad when she was on here, and you HAVE NO IDEA how many stalkers she has. She has EVERY right to be paranoid about people who seem to act like any stalker that she has had past problems with. Tell me? How many people do you have sneaking snap shot of you as you are just trying to get a bite to eat? How many people do you have saying that they are married to you ALL over the net, and then acting like it never happened? It is beyond HARD for a 16 year old girl to handle this, but somehow she manages to go on acting anyway's! Maybe it was best that she just never posted on this site, BUT SHE DID, and she expressed the way she felt about thing's, and she DAMN SURE had a right to do that no matter who liked it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnBlack
            LISTEN MAN! She was mad when she was on here, and you HAVE NO IDEA how many stalkers she has. She has EVERY right to be paranoid about people who seem to act like any stalker that she has had past problems with. Tell me? How many people do you have sneaking snap shot of you as you are just trying to get a bite to eat? How many people do you have saying that they are married to you ALL over the net, and then acting like it never happened? It is beyond HARD for a 16 year old girl to handle this, but somehow she manages to go on acting anyway's! Maybe it was best that she just never posted on this site, BUT SHE DID, and she expressed the way she felt about thing's, and she DAMN SURE had a right to do that no matter who liked it or not.

no more need to lie

Comment

viva la mexico

Comment

I think you are over looking the fact that she is 16! This is how she exspresses herself right now! She may change a few years down the road "VERY doubtful" but she is 16 at the current time. I don't know about how it feel's to be abused, becuase when I was younger, my parent was a very loving, and caring parent. Really, I am not heartless, and I am VERY sorry to hear about your past, but this is regarding Julianna. Not anyone else but her. It's just when Julianna was banned from a Lazy Town website, that was like spitting in her face, and flipping Lazy Town off all at the same time. Maybe she didnt act like an angel on here, but that was NEVER a reason to ban her.

Comment

She was trolling. Its against the rules.

She was threatening peoples lives. Its against the rules.

Comment

She never threatend no body's life!? Really though, I am one of Julianna's very good friends, and that's why I am even speaking on this matter. It would be really nice if you guy's could give her a second chance on here now that you all know that she is who she is. As for you Justin, I think she would forgive you IF SHE WAS NOT BANNED!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnBlack
                      She never threatend no body's life!? Really though, I am one of Julianna's very good friends, and that's why I am even speaking on this matter. It would be really nice if you guy's could give her a second chance on here now that you all know that she is who she is. As for you Justin, I think she would forgive you IF SHE WAS NOT BANNED!

Yes she did. You can find it on the board and I have the PMs to prove for me.

Comment

Well, I don't know what she said, but she is 16. I don't think she is really going to try, and kill you or anything. ;) HAHAHAHA!
                        I don't know about Julianna but the fact that you would be a big enough man to even say sorry has made you ok in my sites. Julianna is not as easy as me on forgiveness, but I really think she would forgive you man, and thank's for at least trying to get her unbanned. As for Silvess, he will probably remained banned. HAHA! XD

Comment

Yeah, he insulted me far to many times lol.

Still I'll see what I can do.

Comment

It seems that it was actually Julianna and her friends.

So people if I can get her unbanned be nice or I'll do something or something I don't know yet.

EDIT: lol I'm a silly bitch and I lied lol

Comment

I personally don't care if it was her or not. She was banned for being very rude and trolling. If she agrees to play nice with the kiddies, I agree she should come back. Just think before you post or else...

Comment

Working...
                              X