Miley Cyrus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So, Miley's writing an autobiography

I meant no offense to others who are younger and do have proper grammar. What I meant was, most of the younger generation does not spell or grammar check any of their work. Just look at any fanfiction website to see what I mean. Not only that, but the fact that she's writing a book most people write in their 40's, now when she's barely reaching 20, makes it laughable.

Comment

At least she has an editor. These pretentious authors who think they're too good for an editor and release their crap to the market make me want to vomit.

And yes, being a proofreader for the school yearbook, I've seen enough bad high schooler spelling to make me cry. I guess I can sorta forgive forgetting the silent o in 'sophomore' (and this one happens on pretty much every page), but when I get 'scniczes' for 'sciences', I wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by Zokita
        At least she has an editor. These pretentious authors who think they're too good for an editor and release their crap to the market make me want to vomit.

And yes, being a proofreader for the school yearbook, I've seen enough bad high schooler spelling to make me cry. I guess I can sorta forgive forgetting the silent o in 'sophomore' (and this one happens on pretty much every page), but when I get 'scniczes' for 'sciences', I wonder.
        There's a silent o in sophomore?

Comment

Nope, its pronounced Sop-ho-more.

Comment

ah, sorry. Well it sounds silent the way me and my dumbass friends pronounce it. We're twice as stupid!

Comment

I was only kidding.

Its pronounced Sof-more.

Comment

Originally posted by ForGreatJustin
                I was only kidding.

Its pronounced Sof-more.
                I disagree.

Comment

She's from Tennessee. There ain't any writing happening with her.

Comment

ah, but will she write about the first time she came? didn't think so.

Comment

Miley Cyrus - 7 Things Music Video

...it's bad, lol
                      http://www.zshare.net/download/143562361cd4062b/

And here's an embedded YouTube link for your faggots who don't know what the **** an M4V is
                      [youtube]Hr0Wv5DJhuk[/youtube]

Comment

Re: Miley Cyrus - 7 Things Music Video

lol the first few seconds are funny. It's like she's waiting to be qued to start counting.

Anyway, can't wait to destroy the new album in AudioSurf. It's gonna be a helluva ride!

Comment

What the ****, its so good actually.

It's so funny, I was watching Haunted Mansions on ABC and this things came on during the commercial break, along with a 5 minute personal introduction of it LOL.

Comment

that video is shite lol and song aint that great not one of her best

Comment

WTF wrong with you niggers, it's a sex video and the song is sex.

Comment

its verry teeny boppy. cute actually depicts the emotions of teens going through there lust oops i meant love life. smiley cweing on bear that was given to me by my old highschool buddy :pedo:

Comment

Working...
                                X