Robbie's Soft Side?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Robbie's Soft Side?

Another to add would be Pixel's Pix, where when he realizes he's not included on the website he throws a sort of 'tantrum' by trying to get rid of the whole thing.

Comment

He has to be a softie really, he can't be too evil or vicious, it is a show meant for kids (aged 3 to 103).

And he sticks his thumb in his mouth when he sleeps. Say no more!

Comment

Originally posted by RPK74SAW
        And he sticks his thumb in his mouth when he sleeps. Say no more!
        Best example EVER. lol.

Comment

Yeah, I definitely agree, though it's been so long since I've seen an episode that I can't remember specific examples. He always kinda reminded me of the kid who desperately wanted attention and love, though he was too stubborn and set in his ways to open up and let the others get to know him.

Comment

He does seem the type. I think it supports what others have said in the thread. He seems like he was raised to believe that everyone should be lazy. I think three people have said that so far. I think everyone has supported the theory of him wanting to play along but just not knowing how. It makes me feel really bad for Robbie and hope that he eventually learns how to get along with others.

Comment

Robbie is mostly a big baby, but there's times where he acts scary, like in Remote control

Comment

Really? What did you find scary about him?

Comment

lol its not so much as scary scary. What I mean is, the situation would've turned out more serious if the remote control wouldn't have send him in FF and made a fool of him. Some of his plans are cute and some are less than cute (more evil looking)

Comment

This is what happens right after he tries something really "evil" and fails,

all is forgiven and forgotten

p.s. lol look at Sportacus' face, that says it all. he's like

Comment

I just love Robbie's "OMG SAVE ME" face. He's such a baby! He both hates and needs Sportacus so badly it almost hurts. Have you noticed how Robbie has been more and more active? He can actually get out of his house without struggling, drag a giant robot across the playing field, run, and even do a flip! In the first few eps, Robbie was struggling with the smallest things. Now, he's rather strong in his own right.

Poor Robbie. Doesn't even notice Sportacus is getting him in shape.

Comment

hahaha yea, I know what you mean.

Season 4: Robbie replaces Sportacus and becomes Lazy Town's newest hero!......nah lol

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni
                          I just love Robbie's "OMG SAVE ME" face. He's such a baby! He both hates and needs Sportacus so badly it almost hurts. Have you noticed how Robbie has been more and more active? He can actually get out of his house without struggling, drag a giant robot across the playing field, run, and even do a flip! In the first few eps, Robbie was struggling with the smallest things. Now, he's rather strong in his own right.

Poor Robbie. Doesn't even notice Sportacus is getting him in shape.
                          And he absolutely towers over Sportacus, never mind tiny little Stephanie, he's miles bigger! He'll soon outclass Sportakook on every front!

Comment

He towers over all. Robbie will be leader of LazyTown one day... again... lol. He used to pwn everyone until Sportacus came by. I'm in love with him in the 'Welcome to LazyTown' ep.

"Did you ever hear the sound of a rubber ball breaking a window?"
                            "No."
                            "Would you like to?" < - Hyper, OMG voice

I love that part for some reason. It's fun to see how much he changed since then. He actually joins in the games every once in awhile.

Comment

For sure! Stefán/Robbie's acting in the 'welcome to lazy town' ep was just great! XD

That's how I got a liking to Robbie. Before, (when I started watching LT songs on youtube) I thought he was a bit weird ;)

Comment

Originally posted by BusyTown
                                For sure! Stefán/Robbie's acting in the 'welcome to lazy town' ep was just great! XD
                                Stefan's acting is great altogether! :) I personally think he's one of the most talented performers of our time - yet he's so underrated. He's such a genius when it comes to acting and characterization. Not only that, but singing and dancing too...he can do it all!! VERY well! He's amazing! Stefan should really be appreciated more for his talent.

Comment

Working...
                                X