Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan-fic about Robbie's jealously

Re: Robbie's Soft Side?

I've written a not-quite-finished fan fic about Robbie's jealously... all you've got to do is tell him to get over the fact he likes men, and then he'll confess he's jealous...

A short clip from my fan fic

“So Robbie, why are you always trying to kick him out of town?”
    “I... I... it's none of your business!” Robbie suddenly snapped at me.
    “You know what I think...” I leaned closer to him, in a teasing manner. “I think you only call him 'Sportakook' because you really just want to call him 'Sportacute', you feel attracted to him and you want his attention and you act like a naughty child trying to get his attention.”
    Robbie's face got redder and redder. “No! Stop it! That's not true!”
    “I don't see why. You have to get over your feelings Robbie, just admit you like men.”
    “I don't!” The poor child-like villain looked as if he was going to cry.
    “Prove it.” I hissed.

He stared at me with his cold, grey eyes. Then suddenly lurched forward and pinned me against the cupboards. His face got closer and closer.
    “No one makes a fool of me.” He hissed into my face.
    I stared at him in shock, as his face came closer. He stopped and grinned evilly.
    “You thought I was going to kiss you.” He laughed.
    “Are you not evil enough to do that, or do you not like girls?”
    His face reddened. “I was going to, but I'm not usually that bad.” He looked away.
    I grabbed his head and turned him to look into my eyes. “Robbie, I knew you weren't a bad person. So why do you always try to kick Sportacus out of town?”
    Robbie sighed. “No one ever liked me. They used to pick on me at school. They said I could never do anything. I couldn't do anything worthwhile with my life. Not like golden boy here. He has everything. He's handsome, he has a good job, he helps everyone, everyone respects him, everyone wants to be his friend. No one wants to be my friend.”
    “You shouldn't have listened to them Robbie. You're really intelligent, otherwise how would you build all those machines and stuff? And I tell you what.” I threw my arms around him and hugged him tightly. “I want to be your friend.”

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
      I've written a not-quite-finished fan fic about Robbie's jealously... all you've got to do is tell him to get over the fact he likes men, and then he'll confess he's jealous...

I've written a lulzy fan fic for a friend of mine on the boards. I think its posted somewhere on here lol.

I didn't add myself to the story that = lame

Comment

Working...
      X