Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbie Rotten evil tricks

Re: Robbie's Soft Side?

I think his most evil ones were in the LazyGenie, wishing him away forever, and Zap It! , which was probably the worst. Those could have actually worked if only Robbie really knew what he was doing.

What about 'LazyTown Goes Digital'? He locked Sportacus in his airship and made it go haywire! And Sportacus falling from his airship only just getting that yo-yo string to hold him has to be the scariest moment ever on the show for a kid!

Comment

Oh yea, Zap it! If Pixel's gizmo would've worked to perfection, Robbie could have easily fallen in the category of a murderer lol

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
        What about 'LazyTown Goes Digital'? He locked Sportacus in his airship and made it go haywire! And Sportacus falling from his airship only just getting that yo-yo string to hold him has to be the scariest moment ever on the show for a kid!

Robbie almost killed Sportacus by shooting balls out of a canon at him when he was riding his skychaser thingy. He could have fallen off and died. Sometimes Robbie gets wicked with this plans.

Comment

Well, I see all his plans as a bit of Wile-E-coyote. Even though he uses deadly things, it never ends up harming anyone... but himself. lol. If you guys watched the first ep. Welcome to LazyTown, and the rest of the show, you'll notice something. Robbie and the Mayor are the ONLY people in LazyTown that actually get injured seriously. Robbie falls down a hole in the first ep, spraining his wrist/elbow, hitting his head, and it looks like breaking his foot. The mayor always hurts his fingers fixing things and broke a leg in the Zap it! ep.

Other than that, I can't remember anyone else getting hurt seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by BusyTown
            Oh yea, Zap it! If Pixel's gizmo would've worked to perfection, Robbie could have easily fallen in the category of a murderer lol
            I know! Disintegration weapons! Pixel sure gets some high tech shit going, I mean energy-matter conversion, temporal physics, are we sure LazyTown is meant to be in 21st century? It's more like the 31st sometimes!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni
              .. Zap It! was probably the worst. Those could have actually worked if only Robbie really knew what he was doing.
              Yeah...those were pretty bad. It IS almost like murder! :? As is "Sports Day" and "Birthday Surprise" with the sugar apples. Within minutes, Sportacus could actually die from those meltdowns! :(

Comment

I think it's funny how Robbie only wants to hurt Sportacus and no one else. He even made sure certain people weren't harmed, or at least looks like he felt bad when others got involved. In Rockin' Robbie, he actually looked and acted concerned when Bessie had a fit and the Mayor fainted. Which completely contradicts that in the Meansbad ep when Robbie tries to let the mayor fall into a fishbowl and kill the mayor's flower... but still... >.>.

Comment

I think it's funny how Robbie only wants to hurt Sportacus and no one else. He even made sure certain people weren't harmed, or at least looks like he felt bad when others got involved. In Rockin' Robbie, he actually looked and acted concerned when Bessie had a fit and the Mayor fainted. Which completely contradicts that in the Meansbad ep when Robbie tries to let the mayor fall into a fishbowl and kill the mayor's flower... but still... >.>.
                  heheh thats a 'whoops' from their part.

Comment

Just a quick question.

Does anyone really believe that Robbie is just a Rotten guy? (lol at my awesome PUN)
                    AKA
                    Do you honestly believe he's a 'bad' person?

Comment

Just a quick question.

Does anyone really believe that Robbie is just a Rotten guy? (lol at my awesome PUN)
                      AKA
                      Do you honestly believe he's a 'bad' person?
                      As I'll say in Spanish test if I can fit it in randomly "Robbie es adorable y divertidisimo." (Adorable and hilarious for you non-Spanish speakers).

Comment

I agree. And I think Stefan said it pretty well about Robbie. "He's the guy that wants to be a criminal but could never pull it off."

Comment

Ya, like you said earlier, hes like a Wile-E-coyote. But imagine what would happen if Wile-E-coyote's anvil actually landed on the Road runner....thats what I was trying to get at. Not so funny now is it lol (I know, its a kids show :) )

Comment

I think if Robbie ever succeeded, he'd realize very quickly how much he missed Sportadork and the crazy kids. They're like a dysfunctional family, maybe.

Comment

I agree with that. He'd very quickly realize how much he missed them. It's like the Christmas album when he was staring at them. He realized how much he wanted to join in. I always cry when I hear the Robbie's Alone song. :(

Comment

Working...
                              X