Robbie's Soft Side?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Robbie's Soft Side?

I hardly see any movies and the picture doesn't remind me of any, but I do watch southpark and I think there is a resemblance of Robbie and the southpark devil

Click image for larger version

Name:	southp_devil_cough.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	167.4 KB
ID:	147453
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2uf3bjp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	147454
      Gallery

Comment

I have noticed that Robbie can be nice at times. I feel he is a nice person but puts on an evil mask to make himself appear undefeatable to others - maybe giving him that extra power to survive.

Comment

It's true. According to the trivia section of this article: http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Robbie_Rotten

During a Reddit AMA (ask me anything) Stefan Karl revealed that Robbie wishes he could be friends with the kids of LazyTown although it will never happen.

Kinda sad to think about. Poor Robbie just wants to be accepted.

Comment

No Robbie is definitely not super villain material, although he would like to think of him self as such, but he is just to cute and cuddly.
            I don't think he will ever get an invite to join the ranks of S. P. E. C. T. R. E. or the Legion of doom.

Comment

Working...
            X