Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTown - Acapellas

lol i just saw that

im thinking one day ill finally crack it and make an acapella. then the world will know!!!

Comment

Sounds really cool I haven't try it myself because of time issues, but it seems it can be done.
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by basscreator89
        im thinking one day ill finally crack it and make an acapella. then the world will know!!!
        I was experimenting with Voicetrap. Sounds cool for some songs, some not. It's a VST plugin (with reg key) and I added the .flp too, incl the mp3 of teamwork. Just add the vst in the plugin dir of FL, open the mixer and add the effect there and register, and run the .flp file. I put the three vst's in a row but I guess one is also enough, just adjust the settings.

voicetrap.rar

http://www.cloneensemble.com/vt_main.htm
        http://www.kvraudio.com/get/1651.html
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

lol sweet

after I knock off this pesky uni assignment ill give it a look.

cheers for the files too

interesting u should post cus earlier this week i was fiddling around some more. this time trying to fuse two methods (eq and phase cancellation) and i was gonna link ya to the result (I reckon Pooky is a psychic )

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mgyzz0...tempt%202).mp3

its interesting, but still not perfect.

and its an mp3 to make it easier to download ^_^

let me know what you think <(^^,)>

off topic suggestion?: Me thinks we should soo do a collaboration song one day Pooky!!

Aussie + Netherlands Trance FTW!!

Could make for an interesting result

Comment

uhh something went wrong with the archive so I uploaded that one again, now as a .rar file.

Edit: I found the problem, I had a filestorage problem and the file was too big. So I deleted the .wav file inside the .rar file and is it's much smaller now. So you need to make the Teamwork.wav file yourself and add that in FL. The .wav files work the best instead of .mp3 but I guess you know that.

I tried all kinds of things with the instrumental and the original but it doesn't work very well, there is just too much music left. I see you have the same problem. Still I got the best results with this voicetrap so I'm gonna spend my time on that.

Comment

shveet ima gonna check it out now!!

I have a begging question tho, is trance/techno etc big in the Netherlands??

cus in Australia hardly anyone likes it :(

lol so crap living in a country that doesnt like my music by default, but meh. :hurr:

Comment

I listened to your attempt and im gonna say im quite impressed

i wasnt able to open ur .flv file tho, cus im old skool and still running FL7

I also wanted to post another theory that can now be classed "out the door"

I had a thought, the reason the instrumental and the full versions of the song dont line up is because one or the other is either; pitch shifted up/down a fraction, or bpm is out by a fraction.

however after spending about 4 hrs exploring this, i can now say that its not the case

Back to my uni assignment

for now, the secrets of the LazyTown Acapella's remain dormant

You win this round 'LazyTown Entertainment' :(

Comment

shveet ima gonna check it out now!!

I have a begging question tho, is trance/techno etc big in the Netherlands??

cus in Australia hardly anyone likes it :(

lol so crap living in a country that doesnt like my music by default, but meh. :hurr:
                  (happy) Hardcore is somewhat invented here and the best trance/hardcore DJ's of the world comes from the Netherlands (Tiësto, Armin van Buuren, both best DJ's of the world for the last couple of years) so yeah it's pretty big here.

Comment

i wasnt able to open ur .flv file tho, cus im old skool and still running FL7
                    haha oh shit FL 7
                    I hope the vst does work in fl7

I also wanted to post another theory that can now be classed "out the door"
                    I had a thought, the reason the instrumental and the full versions of the song dont line up is because one or the other is either; pitch shifted up/down a fraction, or bpm is out by a fraction.
                    however after spending about 4 hrs exploring this, i can now say that its not the case
                    Back to my uni assignment
                    for now, the secrets of the LazyTown Acapella's remain dormant
                    You win this round 'LazyTown Entertainment' :(
                    Yeah it's pretty lame, maybe they did that on purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
                      I agree..

Lol on another note, Tiesto and Armin Van Buuren are 2 of my fav DJs of all time

then comes Headhunterz, DJ sammy, 2Vibes, KCB..

the list goes on

i love it all, especially the stuff that you can dance to

Comment

I agree..

Lol on another note, Tiesto and Armin Van Buuren are 2 of my fav DJs of all time

then comes Headhunterz, DJ sammy, 2Vibes, KCB..

the list goes on

i love it all, especially the stuff that you can dance to
                        Yeah theyre cool.
                        I just played and mixed 'anything can happen' this hour, I had some free time, it's just a start. ;)
                        --dead link--

and something I worked on in december but still not finished because of time issues.. and lack of inspiration
                        --dead link--

Comment

Please Ignore the crappy start, it was done a long time ago ;)

Comment

btw i loveeeee your Friends Remix!!!!!!

was that just lots of layering over the original track? or did u use some method to isolate the vocals

Comment

I added the wrong mp3 btw from friends, I have uploaded the good one now, it's a bit longer.
                              --

anyway, I did nothing to the vocals only a bit equalizing and put some reverb to it. If you don't have clean acapella's that's the only way and put some big layer of music over it :|

Comment

anyway, I did nothing to the vocals only a bit equalizing and put some reverb to it. :|
                                thats how I did my Anything Can Happen Remix

mind you that was recorded from the TV and mixed on a laptop

you know what Pooky? I think we have both cracked the secret to LT acapellas!!!

we can never get a clean acapella, so just EQ the shit out of the chosen LT song, and ad a crap load of verb

so far using this method we have both pushed out respectable songs (yours is better than mine imho ;) )

im going to try another LT mix using this method.. I havnt done a LT mix since july 15 2007.

Watch This Space!!

Comment

Working...
                                X