X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTown Nintendo DS Game?????

Originally posted by Racoon
    Originally posted by SportaSentai
    I tried the Wii once at my friend's house, but that controller thingy was SO hard to use! How do people do it?!
    what game were you playing? it's actually really simple. it looks harder than it is.
    It was Metroid Prime 3. Dare I say, I couldn't even move around straight, left, or right that well - I would always end up moving in circles.

I guess Glanni's right. It DOES take practice! :) Just like Dance Revolution...I can't get that game straight, either!

I guess I'm not too good at many video games...except for good ol' Pac-man and friends! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Racoon
      I tried the Wii once at my friend's house, but that controller thingy was SO hard to use! How do people do it?!
      what game were you playing? it's actually really simple. it looks harder than it is.
      It was Metroid Prime 3. Dare I say, I couldn't even move around straight, left, or right that well - I would always end up moving in circles.

I guess Glanni's right. It DOES take practice! :) Just like Dance Revolution...I can't get that game straight, either!

I guess I'm not too good at many video games...except for good ol' Pac-man and friends! ;)
      Oh I'm sure there's people much worse than you (my friend, for example, doesn't read ANYTHING. When he gets stuck, he goes and bitches to me about it >_<)

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni
        Thank god I have a Wii. If a game for Lazytown came out and I wasn't able to play it because I didn't have the platform, I would cry.... a lot. Even if it was a crappy game. lol.
        I don't have a Wii... :'(... I've been crying since November or whenever I saw the article about Magnus going to talk to Nintendo... :'(

Comment

heheh dont sweat it Sportagirl. From the looks of it, you'll be able to buy yourself like three Wiis before the game comes out.

Comment

I wanna see something like "Silent Hill 5 - Hell Ascends in Lazytown", or a Lazytown GTA mod - shove this Wii cutesy biz!

Comment

That new interview with Stafan, made me put into question the LT game ever being made aswell. :?

Comment

It's might not stop the game actually.... if the game doesn't need any new acting or voice footage from Stefan in order for it to be made, it should be fine.

Comment

They pretty much do all the voice and stuff FIRST before the final cuts. Which the final stuff takes 5 months to a year to do for most games. So, they could have it all done already. Even so, at least we have some kickass Robbie Rotten ringtones to look forward to. (Last thing Stefan did as Robbie)

Comment

if that exist...filipinos will just give them low scores and overalls...awww...sorry for the one who will make the game...i wish someday....i'll own the ds and the game that they say....

Comment

Such a game does not seem to exist. Although there is talk about a Nintendo Wii Lazy Town game being in the 'works'.

http://www.nintendogossip.com/?p=365

http://www.wiisworld.com/wii-news/lazytown-wii.html

Here's a fake bundle box, made by someone called Veronica from vgboxart.com. Thought it looked pretty neat, even though its fake. :)

And, something funny I found while browsing for LT Wii news,

http://lazytownwii.ytmnd.com/

http://lazywii.ytmnd.com/

Comment

I can't wait for the game to come out!
                        It seems great!

Comment

What happened to that LazyTown game? We need one for the Switch ASAP.

Comment

Jesus Christ the spam...
                            I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidsy128 View Post
                              What happened to that LazyTown game? We need one for the Switch ASAP.
                              Why do we 'need' a LazyTown game for the Switch? I can't envision a LazyTown game being too great, honestly. It's simply not the kind of franchise cut out for video games.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
                                Jesus Christ the spam...
                                Hard to blame Jesus for anybody's spam. He condensed volumes of intricate rules into a few stories.

Comment

Working...
                                X