LazyTown Nintendo DS Game?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Nintendo DS Game?????

Today, a friend of my sister said that she was in town and saw a LazyTown game for DS, yet I go on the internet and I can't find anything about it. I've noticed they're bringing out a lot of kids TV on DS such as Bob the Builder and Postman Pat.

Can anyone find anything on this game?

Re: LazyTown Nintendo DS Game?????

are you sure it was lazytown? I think we would have found out if it was lazytown.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazyscout2
      are you sure it was lazytown? I think we would have found out if it was lazytown.
      I told her she was wrong, and that they were making a game at the moment for the Nintendo Wii, but she was very stubborn and said that she wasn't lying and she'd seen it with her eyes. I said it was only coming out on the Wii, because it's the only thing you can be sporty on, btu she said it wasn't like that, it was like wordsearches and puzzles like that.

Comment

Even if the game is crap, I'm more than likely gonna buy it anyway Any word on the release of the Wii game?

Comment

Originally posted by Vyser
          Even if the game is crap, I'm more than likely gonna buy it anyway Any word on the release of the Wii game?
          Well it pretty much seems that "negotiations" took place... so I'm guessing it's going to be quite a while until we see it on shelves.

Comment

Originally posted by Cap'n Pogostick
            Originally posted by Vyser
            Well it pretty much seems that "negotiations" took place... so I'm guessing it's going to be quite a while until we see it on shelves.
            Gah, oh well. I just hope it comes out in a reasonable time frame. At least Shigeru Miyamoto isn't working on it, or else we wouldn't see it for another 5/6 years!

Comment

A LazyTown game for the wii? nice! I wonder how it'll look like; realistic or toonie *googles it*

I said it was only coming out on the Wii, because it's the only thing you can be sporty on
              Stephanie and Sportacus should give Pixel a wii as a present ;)

Edit: this game looks like its still a long ways from being released, now I see why you joked around with the Miyamoto not working on it Vyser lol hope they dont leave us waiting too long...

oh and Sportagirl, maybe your friend got confused with some other game or.......she lied.><

Comment

WRONG!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
                  Today, a friend of my sister said that she was in town and saw a LazyTown game for DS, yet I go on the internet and I can't find anything about it. I've noticed they're bringing out a lot of kids TV on DS such as Bob the Builder and Postman Pat.

Can anyone find anything on this game?
                  Hmmm... No, I don't think that exist... Try searching on IGN

Comment

Thank god I have a Wii. If a game for Lazytown came out and I wasn't able to play it because I didn't have the platform, I would cry.... a lot. Even if it was a crappy game. lol.

Comment

I tried the Wii once at my friend's house, but that controller thingy was SO hard to use! How do people do it?!

Comment

Practice. lol.

Comment

I tried the Wii once at my friend's house, but that controller thingy was SO hard to use! How do people do it?!
                          Hah! My friend should be glad they have wrist straps on them.. I nearly hurled mine through his television at least 3 times.

Comment

Originally posted by SportaSentai
                            what game were you playing? it's actually really simple. it looks harder than it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Cap'n Pogostick
                              Hah! My friend should be glad they have wrist straps on them.. I nearly hurled mine through his television at least 3 times.
                              yeah...I once almost backhanded my friend in the face in a heated 4 player tennis game with the wiimote Good thing the first gen strap didn't break that time!

Comment

Working...
                              X