LazyTown Fan Vid (I created it)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Fan Vid (I created it)

Today I created a Family Guy version of Playtime (LazyTown). I did not copy this from anyone!
    Download it here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?adxxphzejju

Enjoy!

(If you wondering why its sorta crap well what would you expect from a 10 year old. Yes I am really 10 years old)

Re: LazyTown Fan Vid (I created it)

Lol, you have to start somewhere. If you really want to get good at it, try to limit how long certain shots are on the screen. Most people get tired of looking at things for a long time, so you need to shift the camera (or scene in your case) around to keep the attention going. By all means though, don't do the kind of camera shifting seen in YouTube Poops XD

Not bad though, I've seen much worse. What program did you use?

Comment

Originally posted by Vyser
      Lol, you have to start somewhere. If you really want to get good at it, try to limit how long certain shots are on the screen. Most people get tired of looking at things for a long time, so you need to shift the camera (or scene in your case) around to keep the attention going. By all means though, don't do the kind of camera shifting seen in YouTube Poops XD

Not bad though, I've seen much worse. What program did you use?
      Windows Movie Maker..

Comment

i suggest using pinnacle studio for quality and effects.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazyscout2
          i suggest using pinnacle studio for quality and effects.
          Yeah, that's a decent program. It is also pretty cheap if I remember correctly.

Comment

Working...
          X