Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! Stefan Karl and Studmenn's Reykjavik song.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Stefan Karl and Studmenn's Reykjavik song.

Hey,

Could someone please pm me with the mp3 file of Stefan and Studmenn's Reykjavik song? I lost the original :(

Re: Help!

Originally posted by ShooBop-ShooBop
    Hey,

Could someone please pm me with the mp3 file of Stefan and Studmenn's Reykjavik song? I lost the original :(
    I would love to hear it. Have you got the lion king song that he did a few years ago?

Comment

So would I. Never heard that one. This stuff is very hard to find. That's why i got so mad at losing the mp3 of Reykjavik. I'm hoping someone here still has it...

Comment

:'( I've always wanted to hear this... and never heard it :'(

Comment

i have a whole bunch of Stefan songs actually. i'm happy to share them.
          is there a good uploading site someone could recommend?

Comment

Originally posted by LoveTHYconan
            i have a whole bunch of Stefan songs actually. i'm happy to share them.
            is there a good uploading site someone could recommend?
            There is mediafire.com zshare.net

Comment

Originally posted by mizz_pink

There is mediafire.com zshare.net

mediafire.com is not very good, re-directs to weird ads.
              You could try rapidshare.com

Comment

You could try rapidshare.com
                rapidshare? wtf?

Comment

i use filefront, but not when i share it with a ass load of people.

Comment

I like Megaupload and/or Sendspace, myself...and sometimes Mediafire...

I would love to hear some Stefan songs, LoveTHYconan! Thank you for offering to share. :) He is such an amazing performer.

Do you happen to have any mp3's from when Stefan was in "Little Shop of Horrors" as Orin, the dentist? (I was in that play in November last year, as one of the dentists' "victims"!) I could definitely see Stefan singing those songs that Orin sings...and it would be SO great to actually hear them - in Icelandic, or not!

Comment

What the crap? Since when?
                      It's always been good to me (when the file's actually there, that is).

Also, isn't there a thread about this somewhere already?*
                      I'm pretty sure there is, but I cannae be arsed to search fer it.

* Not about the Stefan songs, which I would also like to get a hold of, but a list of the various hosting sites and their relative merits.

Comment

Comment

lol, i got 8 different suggestions for where to upload. so that didn't help.

and yes sportasentai, i have the little shop of horrors song. i also have the reykjavik song, as well as the lion king song. and even a few others. they're all in icelandic obviously, but yeah.

i guess i'll just pick a random uploading place.

Comment

If you're going to upload one at a time, then I recommend zshare.net so people can listen to it before downloading. The bad point with that is pop-up ads. If it's an entire pack in a .rar or .zip for temporary usage, I recommend Mediafire.com or sendshack.com. Disadvantage for Mediafire are the pop-ups and ads that some people may not like, the price we pay for a free service. :) Sendshack.com badness is lack of information on limits, 100MB appears to be it. Megaupload will be good if you have an account because the file will last 3 months (or longer if you refresh the expiration date). Disadvantage with Megaupload and Rapidshare are the wait times and download limits, depending on several factors. Hopefully this will help in your decision.

ShooBop-ShooBop, I recommend using a spyware and adware scanner since you seem to have a unique problem. Some people claimed gamefaqs.com was giving them trouble when they really had spyware.

I'd be interested in those musics too. :) If I had them, then I think I left them buried somewhere in one of my backups.

Comment

Originally posted by nindanjoe
                              If you're going to upload one at a time, then I recommend zshare.net so people can listen to it before downloading. The bad point with that is pop-up ads. If it's an entire pack in a .rar or .zip for temporary usage, I recommend Mediafire.com or sendshack.com. Disadvantage for Mediafire are the pop-ups and ads that some people may not like, the price we pay for a free service. :) Sendshack.com badness is lack of information on limits, 100MB appears to be it. Megaupload will be good if you have an account because the file will last 3 months (or longer if you refresh the expiration date). Disadvantage with Megaupload and Rapidshare are the wait times and download limits, depending on several factors. Hopefully this will help in your decision.

ShooBop-ShooBop, I recommend using a spyware and adware scanner since you seem to have a unique problem. Some people claimed gamefaqs.com was giving them trouble when they really had spyware.

I'd be interested in those musics too. :) If I had them, then I think I left them buried somewhere in one of my backups.

To little to late nindan. They've been uploaded already.

If anything goes wrong I'll upload them again using filefront. I've got lazytown episodes still in my list from over 3 months ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X