Interview Questions for Jodi Eichelberger and Julie Westwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Interview Questions for Jodi Eichelberger and Julie Westwood

How about asking them when we're going to get a proper high def release or at least when some kind of high def LazyTown will be available in the USA. That dead-in-the-water HD VMD bullshit is only available in Europe

Comment

Originally posted by Burt Thruster
      and racoon, please behave yourself - seriously, you can’t marry Stingy, for obvious reasons.
      I know, it’s sad, but you’re below legal age, so you’re gonna have to wait and hope he doesn’t get hitched in the meantime.
      i'm older than him. and also he's a puppet, soo yea, i fail at life.

Comment

Originally posted by Racoon
        Pixel's UK voice is awful.
        I dunno. I quite like his speaking voice.
        But yeah, singing voice is painful. :|

Originally posted by Xizer
        How about asking them when we're going to get a proper high def release or at least when some kind of high def LazyTown will be available in the USA. That dead-in-the-water HD VMD bullshit is only available in Europe.
        You do realise they're puppeteers, and not in charge of marketing, right?
        Why not just ask "JuliManda"? I'm sure she knows as much as the puppeteers do.

Comment

Originally posted by Burt Thruster

As puppeteers, they must get into some very odd and uncomfortable positions
          I know what to say but I should'nt go there, really.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
            Pixel's UK voice is awful.
            I dunno. I quite like his speaking voice.
            But yeah, singing voice is painful. :|
            the worst he's ever sung is his last solo part in school scam. the way he 'sings' "planets" is so awful, i can't believe it. ):

Comment

Some serious questions from me :oops:

I'd be interested to hear what they think the future is in puppetry given the quality in animation and GCI these days. Is it a dying art, or is it still going strong ?

Do they suffer from any strains or injuries as a result of their work ?

What's it like having a puppet that is s superstar, but nobody recognises your face ?

And of course get them to give us some teasers about the new episodes.

How exciting, can't wait to read their interviews

Comment

I'd just be curious if there are any sort of funny bloopers or goofs that happened on set they could retell.

Comment

Yeah! I would love for them to tell some funny stories if they could!

Comment

i think i remember reading an interview with magnus, and he said he was doing a kick off a wall, and his leg went straight through. apparently he got stuck, and was hanging upside down.

Comment

Well I don't know whether you have seen this link on here before, but Jodi said I could post it.

web.mac.com/jodieichelberger/Podcasts

On here are two LazyTown-related stories. Sit Here was recorded at a live show in the US and Julie also told the story, and 10 Swimming Lessons is about all the experiences he had when he first went to Iceland.

They're very funny.

Comment

i think i remember reading an interview with magnus, and he said he was doing a kick off a wall, and his leg went straight through. apparently he got stuck, and was hanging upside down.
                        "One of the most embarrassing moments happened while filming in Season 1. Sportacus was supposed to run up a wall. I took off and jumped with my right leg first but it went straight through the wall. I had to hang there, upside down, for up to 15 minutes while the crew was trying to get me free without ruining the Sportacus costume. Looking back at it now it's of course more funny than embarrassing but I wasn't laughing at the time, believe me." - Magnus Scheving, CBeebies interview

Comment

"I'M SHTUCK!" - Sportacus in Techno Generation

haha, i can imagine him hanging upside down saying that to the crew.

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
                            "One of the most embarrassing moments happened while filming in Season 1. Sportacus was supposed to run up a wall. I took off and jumped with my right leg first but it went straight through the wall. I had to hang there, upside down, for up to 15 minutes while the crew was trying to get me free without ruining the Sportacus costume. Looking back at it now it's of course more funny than embarrassing but I wasn't laughing at the time, believe me." - Magnus Scheving, CBeebies interview
                            Im afraid that leg of yours has to come off sportacus, we can't risk ruining the costume!

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Naylor
                              I look like a jerk. I'm bleeding an unfashionable colour. If I'd known I was going to get my leg crushed I'd have worn white. It goes with everything.
                              Is anything broken?
                              Yeah. All the stitching's come away, and the lining's ripped. Somebody, please, get me a tailor!

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
                                Aww...poor Maggi! :( It's kind of sad, yet hilarious at the same time. Well, at least he thinks it's funny now. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X