Interview Questions for Jodi Eichelberger and Julie Westwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview Questions for Jodi Eichelberger and Julie Westwood

I recently got in contact with Jodi Eichelberger and Julie Westwood, and they have agreed to interview for the LJ LazyTown community when they finish filming.

So does anyone have any questions?

Re: Interview Questions for Jodi Eichelberger and Julie Westwood

I have

What is Magnus like and is he a good boss? And are you friends with his wife?

Comment

for Jodi:

Can I marry Stingy?

seriously. put that in.

Comment

Sportacus and Stephanie are couple in the finish?, because they do a beautiful couple, but I will like Stephanie have the age of Sportacus.

Comment

If they say "yes" ask they how Sportacus and Stephanie finish together and ask too the argument of the movie.

Comment

I heard that Julie does the UK voice of Stingy, is that right?
            If so, ask her which voice she prefers doing/enjoys more.

Also, for both of 'em...
            Are they aware of the extent of the online fanbase the show has?

If so, how aware?
            (From not paying it much mind, through checking a couple of sites every now and then, to visiting some of the comms quite regularly.)

And what do they think it is about the show that makes it stand out so much and garner this kind of reaction from this many people (of all ages).

Also, yeah, as Betica siad...
            Magnús recently said in an interview on LTP that the plans for the movie are still going ahead - is there anything more they can tell us?

And ask Jodi if I can marry Stingy.

Comment

Can i marry stephanie?

Comment

Originally posted by Racoon
                for Jodi:

Can I marry Stingy?

seriously. put that in.
                I was already going to ask that... no wait Jodi's not married... I could ask him...

Comment

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
                  I heard that Julie does the UK voice of Stingy, is that right?
                  If so, ask her which voice she prefers doing/enjoys more.

Also, for both of 'em...
                  Are they aware of the extent of the online fanbase the show has?

If so, how aware?
                  (From not paying it much mind, through checking a couple of sites every now and then, to visiting some of the comms quite regularly.)

And what do they think it is about the show that makes it stand out so much and garner this kind of reaction from this many people (of all ages).

Also, yeah, as Betica siad...
                  Magnús recently said in an interview on LTP that the plans for the movie are still going ahead - is there anything more they can tell us?

Sarah Burgess (Trixie in US and UK versions) does Stingy's UK voice (she also is the rat Brassy in The Jingle Band on Space Pirates and she is an AWESOME singer). Julie Westwood does Pixel's US voice... if I'm wrong it's Pixel's UK voice she does, but I think it's most likely the US one.

And, Jodi contacted me again and said to put all the questions in one email. So if you have anyone with a question, please tell them to post it or contact me (somehow), very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
                    Sarah Burgess (Trixie in US and UK versions) does Stingy's UK voice (she also is the rat Brassy in The Jingle Band on Space Pirates and she is an AWESOME singer). Julie Westwood does Pixel's US voice... if I'm wrong it's Pixel's UK voice she does, but I think it's most likely the US one.
                    Bollocks.
                    I knew I got that wrong as soon as I wrote it.

Well, the question still stands for Pixel, then.

Comment

Pixel's UK voice is awful.

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
                      haha ;P

I was already going to ask that... no wait Jodi's not married... I could ask him...
                      stingy please, not jodi :0

Comment

I believe that Jodi is a homosexual.

Comment

he's bi, i looked on his facebook.

Comment

Julie Westwood does Pixel's US voice... if I'm wrong it's Pixel's UK voice she does, but I think it's most likely the US one.
                            Actually, it says in the credits that Kobie Powell does Pixel's voice - Julie is only ONE of the 2 people who do the puppeteering for Pixel (in addition to her doing Bessie).

Anyway, I would like to tell them both that they are very, very terrific puppeteers, who are very much appreciated for their work. We fans on here are just honored to be talking with them (aren't we?)! Why not ask them to come and post something on the board sometime to say "hi" to their fans!

As for the questions (These are for both of them):

--What is the best thing about working on LazyTown? :)

--What do you think of the other cast/crew members? Are they as nice as they seem to be? (Will you tell them "Hi" from all of us here at Get Lazy? PLEASE let them know about all their devoted fans!!! )

--How is production going? Are there a lot of new, exciting things to look forward to?

--Are you aware of how LazyTown has literally almost DISAPPEARED in the United States? :? (Lack of store merchandise, not many episodes airing, etc.) If so, are there plans to do something about it? (It would really benefit more of today's kids in the US if it was promoted more, like it used to be.)

--What advice do you have for young performers who would like to get into the entertainment field (like me)? :)

Comment

Can you throw these at em....

As puppeteers, they must get into some very odd and uncomfortable positions. Have they any particularly funny or painful stories to tell in this regard.
                              Do they visit the Blue Lagoon much?
                              Do they have to spend a lot of time on their backs together?
                              Have they and the crew had many good Bowling nights yet, and if so, are they any good at it?
                              Is there any new music/songs in the current filming, and are they doing much singing?
                              Sportacus and Stephanie are couple in the finish? (oops, sorry, that’s already been asked)

and racoon, please behave yourself - seriously, you can’t marry Stingy, for obvious reasons.
                              I know, it’s sad, but you’re below legal age, so you’re gonna have to wait and hope he doesn’t get hitched in the meantime.

Comment

Working...
                              X