No announcement yet.

Cuteness overloads in some LazyTown scenes with Stephanie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG when Sportacus has his conversation with HooHoo in Haunted Castle. CUTEST THING EVER.

"Hi! What's your name?"

*hoot hoot*

"Hoo hoo? That's a cool name! I'm Sportacus!"

Comment

Hehe, yeah, that meeting with HooHoo was just SO cute. :)

Comment

HooHoo harassing Robbie at the end of the episode was cute too. Poor guy.

Comment

I just watched "Sportafake" again...there are some *gulp* moments in that one...especially the BING BANG

Comment

My cuteness overload moments were when she jumped onto that wall and said "Look out LazyTown, here's Sportastephanie!" in such a cute voice, and also when they win the race she looks so cute.

Comment

I've just seen Surprise Santa.
              The bit where Sporty and Stephy are making the snowman had me spacking like a mongoose on crack.

Comment

i like when shes rolling the snowball

Comment

Originally posted by Alaylith
                  One of my moments was when Sportacus saves the kitten and before he puts it down he rubs his nose into its fur and tells it to be more carefull. I love cats, so I melt everytime at this scene - it's just sooo cute.
                  Yes, I could watch him save that kitten over and over again, which is good because it's been used in enough episodes. And I love the bit in "Hero for a day" when Robbie falls alseep in Sportacus's arms, and Sportacus tells the kids to "sshh". How sweet is that !

Comment

I would like to see stephanie slip on a banana peel in a future episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosheddy
                      Genius.

Comment

haha, I second that motion

Comment

See, she was practicing her azn stephanie impression even back then.

Comment

See, she was practicing her azn stephanie impression even back then.
                            lol so cute

Comment

Working...
                            X