Cuteness overloads in some LazyTown scenes with Stephanie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuteness overloads in some LazyTown scenes with Stephanie

Anyone else have these moments? You're watching along, perfectly normal time in LazyTown. The sky's blue, Sportacus is flipping, and Robbie's being troublesome...

Then blam! It hits you: Something impossibly cute happens. Your brain begins to overload. You perspire. That dark corner of your mind that gravitates you towards kittens is illuminated. You just got an acute cuteness overload.

For example, when Stephanie tilts her head saying, "Guys, we've been practicing our music, so let's go rock 'n' roll!" in Rockin' Robbie I just melt down. It's impossibly cute. The same happens during every damned second of the song, "New Games." I actually shudder (the closest term I can find to describe the cute-induced convulsions) at these moments.

Anyone else get this while watching? Or am I just overly sensitive to anything cute?

I get these too... I go all *squee* when she is talking to Robbie's periscope in Greatest Hits...

"..pleeeaase.."

Comment

Originally posted by notoriousmdc
      I get these too... I go all *squee* when she is talking to Robbie's periscope in Greatest Hits...
      Prolly the cutest thing ever!

Comment

OMG What a bunch of weirdos! ...okay for me it is in that part of Spooky Song when she does that little pointing thing during "Boopity Boo I scared you..." :oops: I have to take my "I hate everyone" pills quick.

Tell no one or I must kill you all :hitler:

Comment

One of my moments was when Sportacus saves the kitten and before he puts it down he rubs his nose into its fur and tells it to be more carefull. I love cats, so I melt everytime at this scene - it's just sooo cute.

Comment

I know exactly what you mean, sometimes it makes me desperately want to hug something.

Comment

There's one in nearly every episode, but I'm gonna have to go with Play Day and the lion costume.

And Lazy Scouts with that cute little hat.

And, of course, SportaStephanie.

Comment

'Welcome to LazyTown' gets me too. I love her angry face when Robbie manages to send all the kids away, and I cry when she sings:
                Have you ever been sad?
                Have you got a friend who'll stay?
                Have you ever been lonely?
                All I want is just to play...

Comment

Originally posted by Sportajustin
                  Jon what episode is that from, I want to see what she is doing that too.
                  Ditto.

Does anyone else literally have trouble sitting still when she does something cute, or is that just me?

It's like the "fight or flight" response, my adrenal gland releases a flood of energy that's meant for a-huggin', and without that outlet I end up bouncing up and down in my chair waving my hands around like a loon every time she looks straight down the barrel of the camera and smiles, or laughs, or blinks, or breathes....

...*cough*...

Sorry. </slightly creepy obsessive mode>

Comment

Hah, yeah UM, it was cute until you got the the breathes part lol.

But yeah, I shuffle in my seat when see is to cute to stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportajustin
                      I shuffle in my seat when see is to cute to stand.
                      Ah, cool. Good to know I'm not entirely crazy. :)

Comment

Miss Roberta ;)

Comment

Yeah, its from the episode Miss Roberta -- I think the story was that Stephy was throwing a party for...I think Sportacus i dunno...and she was making sure that the puppets were polite with their manners, lol. she was lollin' at Ziggy and Stingy btw.

Comment

@ Edgar: calm down man, I was joking.

Originally posted by CJVercetti
                            I just had a cuteness overload @ Energy Book. Man -- the way she said "Thank you" when Sportacus handed her the energy book, was so sincere! *sigh*
                            Yeah, that got me too.

Comment

I don't get gushy. I'm a professional.

*thinks about "Your teddy bear's name is Pooky", weeps openly*

Comment

Working...
                              X