LazyTown background music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown background music

Does anyone know where I can find some background music (BGM's) of LazyTown?

Re: LazyTown BGM's?

the last two mp3s in this link are kinda like background music. number 7 more though.

http://www.getlazy.net/archive/plots...da/Littu2.html

Comment

Do you mean like instrumentals? Because the 2nd season album is LOADED with them. And you should be able to find it on this thread right hurrr.

Comment

They're sort of like that ooozmin...but not quite. I'm looking for music like a full version of the Sportacus theme and/or Robbie's sneaky music (that is SORT of like the singalong track to "The Master of Disguise", but not really). However, what I'm REALLY looking for is the bakcground track played during the competition of "Dancing Duel" ("We're Dancing" - with OR without backup vocals).

Comment

i don't think you can find that track anywhere.. (unless you can put up with the characters cheering and rip the audio off youtube) but there's a version where stephanie is singing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Racoon
            i don't think you can find that track anywhere.. (unless you can put up with the characters cheering and rip the audio off youtube) but there's a version where stephanie is singing it.
            I already have the Stephanie singing version, but if I can't find the BGM, I guess I could just rip and edit it. I was hoping to find a better quality track without the cheering and stuff....but oh well...as long as there's something around, it's better than nothing.

Thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by SportaSentai
              They're sort of like that ooozmin...but not quite. I'm looking for music like a full version of the Sportacus theme and/or Robbie's sneaky music (that is SORT of like the singalong track to "The Master of Disguise", but not really). However, what I'm REALLY looking for is the bakcground track played during the competition of "Dancing Duel" ("We're Dancing" - with OR without backup vocals).
              Ohhh, that kind of shit. Well, the non-lazy 1337's here can help you with that, they can just extract it right out of the video clip for you.

Comment

Thanks notorious! :) This helps a lot. Thank you! (and yes, it works fine - I got it off shinju-chan's page)

About "We're Dancing" (the one I'm REALLY looking for), I'll just rip it myself off of YouTube or my "Swiped Sweets" DVD. Like I said, if it's the best I can get, it's cool.

Thanks again for your help, everyone.

Comment

Yeah, I'd be interested in this too if it were possible. That melancholic piano version of 'Have You Never' that plays sometimes when Stephanie is sad would be particularly nice if someone could replicate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Racoon
                    the last two mp3s in this link are kinda like background music. number 7 more though.

http://www.getlazy.net/archive/plots...da/Littu2.html
                    Holy crap. Thank you so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Racoon View Post

http://www.getlazy.net/archive/plotsntombstones/
                      Site is down

Comment

Re: LazyTown background music

Comment

Re: LazyTown background music

Originally posted by Sportastephanie View Post
                          Lol why the smile?

Comment

The closest to these is LazyTown's Superhero Moves DVD
                            If wanted, I will download and share
                            but Here's some Robbie BG Music

Master of Diguise (The Creeping mix).mp3
                            Attached Files
                            MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
                            X