A LazyTown game, you say?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A LazyTown game, you say?

Wow...that is one cool game, Ultra Magnus! Awesome job! It was actually A LOT of fun! I really liked the fact that it was canon...makes it more professional, you know? I wish I could make a game like that. But until then, keep up the GREAT work!! It's fantastic so far, I can't wait to play more!

Comment

Originally posted by merlin55
      So I can see the cat meow but can't get to it? The game isn't developed any farther I'm guessing? If you get time I can't wait to see what else you can add! I definetly like the "canon" you have so far. Next you should somehow have the player having to alert sportacus via the mailbox that Robbie is up to some plan and you guys have to stop him togethor or Sportacus gives you a mission..or w/e.

I still hope someday a fan (because god knows LTE won't do it) makes 3-d game where you can run around Grand Theft Auto style through lazytown...ride in stingys car......flip around.....go into buildings...climb up into the airship......etc......(minus the hookers, muggings, etc haha)
      Did you get the Conglaturation! screen?

A GTA style LazyTown sounds interesting, but I wonder if it would be fun after a certain amount of time. Like how some games are fun for the first few hours, then it gets repetitive after that. It would take a lot of work to make that kind of game fun, LTE will definately not do that. Would implementing Wii stuff (like the mat) make the game more fun or make feel gimmicky? If I had the money, time, and power, I would do some research and development with that. :)

Comment

I didn't get to know congratulations screen. where??

Well Nindanjoe, I think if enough gameplay and a big enogh gamemap was made it could last long time. (lets see, theres the town and all its villages that could be made, inside and outs, robbies lair, airship, maybe even the mountains, fields and lakes on the outskirts. Heck you'd could always add on to the town with more random little houses haha.)

I think a game where you could fly the airship around and try out the skychaser and skutla/podracer thing would just be epic!

Comment

Really pretty! Good idea the short cuts of video. I really enjoyed playing that. It made me smile

Comment

I didn't get to know congratulations screen. where??

Well Nindanjoe, I think if enough gameplay and a big enogh gamemap was made it could last long time. (lets see, theres the town and all its villages that could be made, inside and outs, robbies lair, airship, maybe even the mountains, fields and lakes on the outskirts. Heck you'd could always add on to the town with more random little houses haha.)

I think a game where you could fly the airship around and try out the skychaser and skutla/podracer thing would just be epic!
            There was some old fashioned back tracking in Ultra Magnus' game, did you see the video with Sportacus jumping up the tree to get the kitten? That should be the last video before the Conglaturation! screen. Oh yeah, did you also get the soccer ball so that Sportacus could violently get the apple?

That's true about the GTA stuff, I've never played a GTA game before so I don't know what makes it work. It would be interesting to have all that and maybe have an extension to the town or exploring other towns that fit with the LazyTown with brand new original stories! Like Sportacus' predecessor! Heh, a kid-friendly GTA game, that would be interesting. :)

Comment

Hey! Spoilers, people! :)

Aaaaaaanyway...
              Thanks a lot for all the compliments, guys.
              I'm glad you all enjoyed it.

The full game is slowly but surely coming to fruition.
              (That's where I've been, lately.)

Merlin:-
              Did you talk to Stingy?
              It should all be pretty straight-forward after that.

Oooooooooooooozmin:-
              Are you playing the first version, or 1.2?
              The first version didn't have sound, but 1.2 does.
              If you are playing 1.2, is anyone else having trouble with the sound?

While I'm here...
              Do we have any budding fanfic writers who might be interested in helping me develop the story line, etc?
              Full credit, immortality and the undying admiration of the entire human race await you...
              PM me if so.

Same goes for you, Dr. Joe, if you're still interested.
              And anyone else who may have something to offer and wants in on the glory, even if it's just an idea or two.

No hassle if not, but it'd be finished a lot faster if it weren't just myself. :)

Comment

Well I usually have more then like 2 hours of free time every night for just LT stuff so post here, pm me, whatever, with specifics about what you need help on or how to do it I would be more then willing to give it a go.

I have went all over the town (from the mailbox screen to the garden screen) and couldn't go anywhere else and saw no kids...the whole town is empty lol. and I see no vids or anyway to get to vids, so WTH are you all talking about???

I downloaded the 2nd version, put all 4 of the files in the .rar in one folder, and clicked NEWKIDDEMO1.2.EXE or whatever.
                Do I need to install something else or something?

Comment

I still have to play through the game, I just loaded it up and it was amazing...then I closed it haha.

Comment

Well I usually have more then like 2 hours of free time every night for just LT stuff so post here, pm me, whatever, with specifics about what you need help on or how to do it I would be more then willing to give it a go.

I have went all over the town (from the mailbox screen to the garden screen) and couldn't go anywhere else and saw no kids...the whole town is empty lol. and I see no vids or anyway to get to vids, so WTH are you all talking about???

I downloaded the 2nd version, put all 4 of the files in the .rar in one folder, and clicked NEWKIDDEMO1.2.EXE or whatever.
                    Do I need to install something else or something?
                    Non-spoiler hint: How would Stingy feel about you touching stuff in his garden? ;)

Reminds me of when I first played adventure games, not only do you have to figure out the goal, but you also have to figure out what do. So try out all the touch, talk, and look controls on everything!

You don't need to install anything, you did everything right to start the game. Version 1.2 is the full screen version and took a couple seconds to load, for me at least.

I'm not a fanfic writer, but I think I can help with the discussing of some story ideas. :)

EDIT: Playing through again, I see that you already have a few ideas going on there. I see some foreshadowing. :)

Comment

i'd touch stingy's stuff in his garden.

Comment

I did reply to this, and said a lot of stuff.
                        But none of it was particularly interesting.

So this time I'll just say...
                        Thank you for all the comments.

And please do send me a PM if you have any ideas, no matter how big or small.
                        Full credit given! No money down! Partial refund if not at least 75% satisfied!

Comment

I'll be sending that PM later today, almost time for sleep. :)

Comment

Did you send a PM?
                            I didn't receive one. :?

Comment

Awesome game there! It's nice to see I'm not the only one who likes the old school style around here.

Comment

Dude, Retro and Gamer are my middle names.

I'm glad you liked the game. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X