A LazyTown game, you say?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A LazyTown game, you say?

I posted here a few days ago but it didn't show up for some reason...hmmm....well anyways....

I figured it all out and got the kitty saved and the apple and all that and it was neat! You should have actual clips with the origianl episode sound when you show sportacus flipping around and stuff isntead of just a gif-like image overlaying the game music and stuff....unless the filesize would be completely outragerous then.

Comment

Sokath, his eyes uncovered! So, such are the forums for lazy posters.

Yes, this is a nice demo of a nice game. I wasn't able to figure out how to change weapons though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazycus
        I wasn't able to figure out how to change weapons though.
        Really?
        Maybe that's a bug I need to look into.

Comment

The game lacks a boss key. I just encountered the hard way.

Comment

Originally posted by merlin55
            I posted here a few days ago but it didn't show up for some reason...hmmm....well anyways....

I figured it all out and got the kitty saved and the apple and all that and it was neat! You should have actual clips with the origianl episode sound when you show sportacus flipping around and stuff isntead of just a gif-like image overlaying the game music and stuff....unless the filesize would be completely outragerous then.
            Forgot to say that there was forum roll back so a days worth of posts were lost, unfortunately.

Comment

I test ran it, still haven't fully played it yet...no time LOL

Comment

Originally posted by nindanjoe
                Originally posted by merlin55

Forgot to say that there was forum roll back so a days worth of posts were lost, unfortunately.
                Yeah, I forgot to mention this, too...

I did read your post, and I did reply.
                I also got your PM, and I replied to that, too.

However, certain lame things happened recently, and they all got deaded. :(

I did send you another PM after all the gaiety, but I guess you didn't get it.
                So I'll say now, thanks for the ideas. There were a few in there that I really did like and plan to steal.*
                Please feel free to send me another PM if you have any more suggestions you may wish to... suggest.

* with full credit to yourself, of course.

And Ooooooozmin...
                Hurry up and play the damned thing!

Comment

O_O

You, I must say, have officially won at life.

On the other hand, you'd win it on a higher difficulty if you'd finish the game, so... DO IT.

But yeah, I totally loved it.

'Twas a bit slow for me, though. Mouse kept freezing. Might be my computer? I dunno.

Comment

I can't get the game to open when they are all in exe format. Do you think you can upload it in a different format?

Comment

Originally posted by lazyhearts
                      I can't get the game to open when they are all in exe format. Do you think you can upload it in a different format?

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

exe means executable so if your computer can't run that then you have a problem either that or you have another problem called "I'm running a mac"

Comment

Originally posted by ForGreatJustin
                        exe means executable so if your computer can't run that then you have a problem either that or you have another problem called "I'm running a mac"
                        I do have a mac and what is so wrong with that? I personal like mac's better then windows.

Comment

well seeing as UM hasnt been on in ages i think you are out of luck.

I'm not not sure if he'd rebuild it to run on mac anyway. But he may would have if you asked him nicely enough.

and you totally took me way to seriously. I don't care if you're running a mac.

Comment

It might be possible to run a Virtual Windows on a Mac, that's where that Virtual PC started, before Microsoft bought them. :)

Comment

Ya, it can't be played on anything but a window box.
                              However, you can by running Boot Camp or Virtual whatever.

It's the nature of the software. If you want to complain to somebody, do it here.

Comment

We need a new download link.

Comment

Working...
                                X