No announcement yet.

Lazytown Extra 2008 starting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2008 Lazytown production (26 new mini-episodes)

Woa! I'ts pretty much confirmed then, now it's just waiting to hear if julianna is going to be in it :p

Comment

Originally posted by Burt Thruster
      Just a little more confirmation of this story.

The local newspaper in Bolton, Lancashire, where actress and puppeteer Julie Westwood (Bessie Busybody) lives, is reporting that she is leaving today for Iceland to take part in a 7 week filming trip for Lazytown.....

http://www.thisislancashire.co.uk/news/ ... celand.php

I guess the others must also be on their way. :)
      I thought they were already filming

Comment

[quote=mizz_pink]
        Originally posted by Burt Thruster":5b5c4]Just a little more confirmation of this story.

The local newspaper in Bolton, Lancashire, where actress and puppeteer Julie Westwood (Bessie Busybody) lives, is reporting that she is leaving today for Iceland to take part in a 7 week filming trip for Lazytown.....

[url="http://www.thisislancashire.co.uk/news/headlines/display.var.2099193.0.actress_travelling_from_bolton_to_iceland.php
        http://www.thisislancashire.co.uk/news/ ... celand.php[/url]

I guess the others must also be on their way. :)
        I thought they were already filming[/quote:5b5c4]
        With all of the special effects, they probably can film for a while without needing the cast there.

Comment

Originally posted by mizz_pink

I thought they were already filming

They probably are she just wasn't needed at the time and now it's time for her to partake.
          http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

But, I think, Tómas Örn Tómasson say what that is "LazyTown Extra", but he not say nothing of the third season.

Comment

I don't really get the point of six minute episodes. If they manage to squeeze their regular songs into there I'll be happy, but I don't see why they couldn't just film another full season.

Comment

I obviously haven't stalked them all enough at LazyTown... I live nearish Bolton! I never knew she was from Lancashire.

Bessie just became my third favourite character other than Sportacus and Robbie... and even then, I'm unsure to who comes first.

Comment

Oh my! This is VERY sudden...but SO exciting! Wow!! I sure hope this is true! That would be AWESOME! From the way it seems, it looks like it IS true! (screams uncontrollably)

But considering the way LazyTown has been somewhat deprived in the United States lately, I don't know if it will even air there/here. I will be SO mad if they don't show it in the USA... and if Julianna isn't in it. Well either way, Maggi'll definitely be there, and hopefully Stefan and the other cast members too.

Hmm..."LazyTown Extra"...so...they're in 6 minute segments? Not entirely a 3rd season, but close enough, I guess. Are they to air in between 22-minute kids shows or something? Maybe they'll show them in between Noggin shows in the US? (Just a thought)

Goodness, If anyone finds anything else on this, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE keep us posted!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X