More inside discussion of LazyTown Extra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More inside discussion of LazyTown Extra

Re: Lazytown Extra 2008 (26 new mini-episodes)

this is now episode disscussion thread.
    cause i don't want to make a new one.

Stephanie and Stingy? ...really? lol wtf. stingy is almost gayer than robbie.

Originally posted by LoveTHYconan
    this is now episode disscussion thread.
    cause i don't want to make a new one.

Stephanie and Stingy? ...really? lol wtf. stingy is almost gayer than robbie.

yeah, remember in the first episode? They made the "how you doin" faces at each other and stingy fixed his tie.

And yeah, Stingy is growing gayer by the moment. Spending to much time with Robbie i bet.

Stickied, and edited.

Comment

Originally posted by ForGreatJustin
      yeah, remember in the first episode? They made the "how you doin" faces at each other and stingy fixed his tie.
      yeah i remember you bringing that up before... but i don't think that really means anything. stingy's obviously got ocd like hardcore, and he was probably just trying to look cool for the new kid by adjusting his bowtie. lulz.

pixel is the only one that clearly had a crush on stephanie. he's the one who's eyes got wide and his mouth dropped to the floor. and also they said he did on their website a long time ago. ziggy liked her a whole lot too but more in like an older sister kinda way.

stingy though, i think still probably thinks girls are gross. he is a total pansy too... he made trixie carry his books! lol.

idk why i'm disscussing puppet sexualities. i need help.

And yeah, Stingy is growing gayer by the moment. Spending to much time with Robbie i bet.
      ohhhh that doesn't sound right. i'm sure you didn't mean it that way but lol :|

Comment

yeah i remember you bringing that up before... but i don't think that really means anything. stingy's obviously got ocd like hardcore, and he was probably just trying to look cool for the new kid by adjusting his bowtie. lulz.

pixel is the only one that clearly had a crush on stephanie. he's the one who's eyes got wide and his mouth dropped to the floor. and also they said he did on their website a long time ago. ziggy liked her a whole lot too but more in like an older sister kinda way.

stingy though, i think still probably thinks girls are gross. he is a total pansy too... he made trixie carry his books! lol.

idk why i'm disscussing puppet sexualities. i need help.

ohhhh that doesn't sound right. i'm sure you didn't mean it that way but lol :|
        Woah, thanks for perverting me simple comments lol.

Also, yeah... we've had this convo before. We think to much about characters mindsets and back stories than was is really necessary.

I just think Stingys a little fruity, and nothing is wrong with that haha.

Comment

Re: Lazytown Extra 2008 *Discussion thread*

Also, reading to much into it... I think they made Trixie carry his books to show how laziness is uncool and it'll make you look like a pansy if you get other people to do things for you... not because stingy is a girly man haha.

Comment

Also, reading to much into it... I think they made Trixie carry his books to show how laziness is uncool and it'll make you look like a pansy if you get other people to do things for you... not because stingy is a girly man haha.
            i think it's both. there are lots of things the characters do where the isn't like a lesson behind it. it's just something that's supposed to be funny that they do a lot... a personality trait, if you will. stingy being an obsessive compulsive selfish neat freakish pansy is one of them. he is supposed to teach kids about sharing and stuff... but talking to his piggy bank or being afraid to get dirty has nothing to do with that. that's just crazy stuff he does for the lulz.

but yeah, i definitely read WAY to much into all of them.

Comment

i think it's both. there are lots of things the characters do where the isn't like a lesson behind it. it's just something that's supposed to be funny that they do a lot... a personality trait, if you will. stingy being an obsessive compulsive selfish neat freakish pansy is one of them. he is supposed to teach kids about sharing and stuff... but talking to his piggy bank or being afraid to get dirty has nothing to do with that. that's just crazy stuff he does for the lulz.

but yeah, i definitely read WAY to much into all of them.
              That's true. haha.

I think that might be why the show is so good too, the characters aren't just super flat or anything.

Comment

Hi, I'm new here. I've seen two episodes of LazyTown Extra and I'm trying to figure out what all the skits are. Have I forgotten anything?

Sportacus doing "super moves"
                Ziggy "on location"
                Stephanie and Trixie "in the kitchen"
                The Mayor and Stingy "in the kitchen"
                Robbie stuff
                Stephanie dance stuff
                Pixel and Sportacus challenges

Is that it? What do you people think of each of these?

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyTickles
                  Hi, I'm new here. I've seen two episodes of LazyTown Extra and I'm trying to figure out what all the skits are. Have I forgotten anything?

Sportacus doing "super moves"
                  Ziggy "on location"
                  Stephanie and Trixie "in the kitchen"
                  The Mayor and Stingy "in the kitchen"
                  Robbie stuff
                  Stephanie dance stuff
                  Pixel and Sportacus challenges

Is that it? What do you people think of each of these?
                  You forgot the Mayor and Bessie doing the news report.

Comment

I want to see Stingy and Stephanie waltz.

Comment

Originally posted by mizz_pink
                      Does that mean the episodes on other countries will have like mexican children or icelandic children?
                      Ach du lieber...!

[img]http://img375.**********.us/img375/2729/ziggygermanyvb8.jpg[/img]

Comment

I haven't seen the news reports.

How would you rate the skits? I think Robbie is the most successful (just the funniest).

Comment

I think we should examine the deep and underlying sexism present in the LazyTown Extra series.

Why are Stephanie and Trixie always in the kitchen?

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
                            I think we should examine the deep and underlying sexism present in the LazyTown Extra series.

lol! Wow, I never thought about that...You do have a really good point about this though.

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
                              Because why question the natural order of things. IT'S STEPHER TIME
                              http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X