X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find more episodes of LazyTown Extra online

LazyTown Extra

Hi,

I live in Australia. I've known about LTE for sometime now but only recently decided to go and find all the episodes. Currently on ABC 2 I've watched a few 'Segments' (The shorter ones such as Stephanie's Dancing or Sportacus' Super Moves) but not only are they never advertised (Either on the website, or my Electronic Program Guide. Actually I've seen it advertised once as LazyTown Extra but for the other times it's never listed) they are shown at what seems to be random times and intervals so it's hard to regularly watch these.

I've been to the LazyTown website and it appears that you can't buy them in a Digital Format like the normal episodes or available on DVD (Anywhere, I've been to eBay and the like).

On Youtube you can find a few segments but most of the are either labelled incorrectly (not stating what episode they are from) or incomplete. I have located however the first five complete episodes on YouTube here: http://www.youtube.com/user/poweruser4000

I would very much appreciate assistance in locating the rest of the episodes. I'm assuming discussing things like torrents is not allowed here so contact me via PM instead.

Re: LazyTown Extra

Badabing
    viewforum.php?f=24

Comment

Working...
    X