+ Log in to post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Owner of GetLazy ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 29 - Villain Number One
    Local Date
    5th June 2020
    Local Time
    09:44

Re: So LazyTown Entertainment knows we exist, what do we do?

Quote Originally Posted by DawnStar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xizer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler
    So LazyTown Entertainment knows we exist, what do we do?
    I'm in!

So, what? We're circle-jerking now?

LAZY MEMBER
    Level 13 - Purple Panther
    Local Date
    5th June 2020
    Local Time

*shrugs*

LAZY MEMBER
    Level 15 - The Baby Troll
    Local Date
    5th June 2020
    Local Time

When this site went up and the lines were drawn, it should be pretty obvious that someone would have come across it. Either way, who cares? Just delete CJ's account and posts and we're in the clear.

Moderator LAZY MEMBER
    Level 28 - Friend For Life
    Local Date
    5th June 2020
    Local Time

I find out a few things that might add another perspective to this. At the LJ comm, they friend-lock (members' eyes only kind of thing) the adult and adult related content. Almost like the way this forum is setup with the other forums not being shown to different users. They don't link to those sections, but they can be found by looking around. Like some news reporter did once before. So you can say that we won't be linked directly either, in that sense. Maybe sometime in the future and friend-locked. Hopefully, after this gets resolved, like I wanted a couple months ago. *hint* *hint*

The letter to LazyTown Entertainment making it all about LJ wasn't intentional. You'll have to forgive me for disagreeing with you, nightlife27. People usually speak from what they know or where they're from, and Razoth does not know GetLazy and isn't really a part of GetLazy, not exactly. The LJ comm is her community, so she could only speak from that perspective.

This reminds me of a few months ago when I wanted to resolve things with everyone talking about the tension in IRC. No one ever responded to that request of mine. However, I would still like that to happen, what happened before those couple months ago was unfair, so I'd like to get that resolved finally with all the facts laid out. I say we set up a time or a few sessions to discuss this properly. Then maybe, we can move forward and be an actual community like I wanted before the fires in California.

*Thanks to Ultra Magnus for Nindanjoe.

Owner of GetLazy ADMINISTRATOR
    Local Date
    5th June 2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by nindanjoe
    I find out a few things that might add another perspective to this. At the LJ comm, they friend-lock (members' eyes only kind of thing) the adult and adult related content. Almost like the way this forum is setup with the other forums not being shown to different users. They don't link to those sections, but they can be found by looking around. Like some news reporter did once before. So you can say that we won't be linked directly either, in that sense. Maybe sometime in the future and friend-locked. Hopefully, after this gets resolved, like I wanted a couple months ago. *hint* *hint*

The letter to LazyTown Entertainment making it all about LJ wasn't intentional. You'll have to forgive me for disagreeing with you, nightlife27. People usually speak from what they know or where they're from, and Razoth does not know GetLazy and isn't really a part of GetLazy, not exactly. The LJ comm is her community, so she could only speak from that perspective.

This reminds me of a few months ago when I wanted to resolve things with everyone talking about the tension in IRC. No one ever responded to that request of mine. However, I would still like that to happen, what happened before those couple months ago was unfair, so I'd like to get that resolved finally with all the facts laid out. I say we set up a time or a few sessions to discuss this properly. Then maybe, we can move forward and be an actual community like I wanted before the fires in California.
    what

SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 25 - You Are A Pirate!
    Local Date
    5th June 2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by lots of people
    SERIOUS BUSINESS
    Meh... I see this is turning into some potential drama, after speaking to members of both sides of the ordeal. I'll offer to contribute, help or whatever, but chances are I won't do anything. My brain's nearly fried. The only thing I can provide is lulz and sweet, sweet luvin'. Take what you will XD

If you need me, I'll be downloading torrents, fappin' and... well, whatever. I'll try my best though to keep the 18+ stuff where it belongs though. After all, if something were to come of this, I don't wanna be accused of anything.

*wanders down to the basement*

LAZY MEMBER
    Level 15 - The Baby Troll
    Local Date
    5th June 2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by lots of people
    SERIOUS BUSINESS
    Meh... I see this is turning into some potential drama, after speaking to members of both sides of the ordeal. I'll offer to contribute, help or whatever, but chances are I won't do anything. My brain's nearly fried. The only thing I can provide is lulz and sweet, sweet luvin'. Take what you will XD

If you need me, I'll be downloading torrents, fappin' and... well, whatever. I'll try my best though to keep the 18+ stuff where it belongs though. After all, if something were to come of this, I don't wanna be accused of anything.

*wanders down to the basement*
    *follows down with chains*

LAZY MEMBER
    Local Date
    5th June 2020
    Local Time

As a relative newcomer to the whole GL/LJ thing, it seems to me to be a class war more than anything else.
    LJ dislike GL because we're the uncouth lower class, and GL dislike LJ because they're the pretentious middle class.

I really couldn't give a damn about the whole thing, although I seem to have inadvertently perpetuated it somewhat by making a couple of observations.
    Sure, it'd be cool if everybody on GL, LJ, WoJ and whatever else is out there were one huge incestuous family, but some people just don't get along.
    It's a basic truth of humanity.
    And not just humans, either, but that's another story for another day.

As I have previously mentioned, I'm not into the whole LJ scene regardless, so these opinions of mine are biased and uninformed at best.

The only thing I can provide is lulz and sweet, sweet luvin'. Take what you will XD
    *takes underwear*
    Quote Originally Posted by Julianna Rose Official
    GetLazy is our next target it will be closed very shortly.

LAZY MEMBER
    Level 14 - Sportscandy
    Local Date
    5th June 2020
    Local Time

This forum tends to get all serious and excited when there is some new LT material to discuss, then we revert to the lewd stuff when there's nothing happening on the LT front.

Maybe if Lazytown entertainment made some more episodes or was a bit less secretive we wouldn't have to revert to the dirty chat whilst we sit and wait for new material.

Moderator LAZY MEMBER
    Level 28 - Friend For Life
    Local Date
    5th June 2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by nindanjoe
    So you can say that we won't be linked directly either, in that sense. Maybe sometime in the future and friend-locked. Hopefully, after this gets resolved, like I wanted a couple months ago. *hint* *hint*
    We have forums that aren't visible to certain users, unless they are deliberately added to those user groups. How else would you propose we do it?
    I made an error in not finishing that thought. What I was supposed to say was that in the future after everthing is resolved, LJ would link to us in friend-locked posts. We would also link to them.

In reply to your question, I'm pretty ok with the current system in this forum. I was making comparisons to the LJ comm friend-locks to the user groups here. My hinting was in reference to my talking request a few months back in which no one replied.

Quote Originally Posted by Stalin
    Of what unfairness do you speak? I'm all for discussing it; I LIVE in #lazytown.
    It's basically what led to the Cold War of LazyTown...I forgot what Xizer called it. Anyhoo (saw it spelled like this in CC during Arrested Development), we can talk about it in the IRC channel. Finally, someone responds to my request! Now we need the main players in the event to join.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Magnus
    I really couldn't give a damn about the whole thing, although I seem to have inadvertently perpetuated it somewhat by making a couple of observations.
    Sure, it'd be cool if everybody on GL, LJ, WoJ and whatever else is out there were one huge incestuous family, but some people just don't get along.
    It's a basic truth of humanity.
    And not just humans, either, but that's another story for another day.
    At my most pessimistic, yet slightly hopeful was that we all could at least tolerate each other, almost like working in an office with people you don't hate, but don't like either.

I like your observation, Ponycat. It makes sense.

*Thanks to Ultra Magnus for Nindanjoe.

LAZY MEMBER
    Local Date
    5th June 2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Ponycat
    This forum tends to get all serious and excited when there is some new LT material to discuss, then we revert to the lewd stuff when there's nothing happening on the LT front.

Maybe if Lazytown entertainment made some more episodes or was a bit less secretive we wouldn't have to revert to the dirty chat whilst we sit and wait for new material.
    That's not exactly true.

The only difference is that if you log in to find a dozen "lewd" threads and one or two "serious" LT ones, it's the serious ones you remember.
    But if you log in only to find the dozen "lewd" threads, that's obviously what catches your eye.

There is usually no less lewdness when there is something serious to talk about, it's just that there is something to distract you from it.

Also
    Quote Originally Posted by Julianna Rose Official
    GetLazy is our next target it will be closed very shortly.

Master of Shoops LAZY MEMBER
    Level 25 - You Are A Pirate!
    Local Date
    5th June 2020
    Local Time
    12:44

"Computer, what are the dimensions of the known universe?"
    "The known universe is a sphere, 700 metres in diameter. Correction, 600 metres. Correction, 500 metres..."

Maybe I'm just caught in a pocket universe. Either that or threads are disappearing. Ethical cleansing?
    Ceterum censeo puellam roseam fraudulentam esse exstirpandam

Master SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 33 - New Superhero
    Local Date
    5th June 2020
    Local Time
    05:44

GL is the Animal House of Lazytown and I love it. To be forced to conform to any standard would be the same as when they ripped out the bar in that house.

Master SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 33 - New Superhero
    Local Date
    5th June 2020
    Local Time
    05:44

Quote Originally Posted by jobe9779
    Quote Originally Posted by boredjedi
    GL is the Animal House of Lazytown and I love it. To be forced to conform to any standard would be the same as when they ripped out the bar in that house.
    and should the bar be taken, we will most certainly ruin your parade