Desktop Image/theme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Desktop Image/theme

I just converted my laptops to ubuntu. I thought the standard desktop backgrounds were a little boring so I shopped this together:

Comment

Oh thats a cool background, where's the original for that?
      Can you post it please?

Comment

Originally posted by ForGreatJustin
        Oh thats a cool background, where's the original for that?
        Can you post it please?
        Ask and you shall receive.

Apparently I didn't copy the hi res version to my laptop, here's the 1024x768 version I am currently using.

Comment

Thank you.

Is that from a live show or something? I'd like to get a hold of that picture.

Comment

Originally posted by ForGreatJustin
            Thank you.

Is that from a live show or something? I'd like to get a hold of that picture.
            It's from a live show. The original pic I used was pulled from dkchan.org. I don't have the original handy at the moment. I'll look for it when I get home.

[edit]
            It looks like the pic is still available on the site:

[edit x2]
            (hotlink removed) Oops, must have been a moment of weakness on my part.
            Go check out the dkchan /hr/ forum, it's quite obvious. CAUTION most of dkchan is not work safe.

Comment

no hot linking

Comment

I like her arm veins avid Stodghill:

Comment

Another desktop background, this one is on my other laptop:

Comment

Originally posted by Zafa
                    I see you have StepMania, Zafa.
                    I'm currently in the grip of an obsession that compels me to make stepfiles for all my fave LT songs.
                    I found a Cooking By The Book one on the 'net, but it was too insane for my level of play.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan314159
                      I'm currently in the grip of an obsession that compels me to make stepfiles for all my fave LT songs.
                      I found a Cooking By The Book one on the 'net, but it was too insane for my level of play.
                      Pfft, Zafa doesn't even play stepmania, he thinks it's "too boring".
                      Link me this Cooking by the Book song and I'll see if it's hard enough to entertain me. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Gazpacho
                        Originally posted by Alan314159
                        Pfft, Zafa doesn't even play stepmania, he thinks it's "too boring".
                        Link me this Cooking by the Book song and I'll see if it's hard enough to entertain me. :)
                        I do once in awhile, i got oddworld for the playstation 1 (one of my fav childhood games) so i've been playing that

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Gazpacho
                          http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/sim ... y+the+book

They seem to have added a few more in the last week; I can't remember which was the one I played. Ah well, can't complaint about greater choice!

Comment

I be currently using this 'un.

[img]http://img148.**********.us/img148/3259/sportapigwallpapercopypj8.jpg[/img]
                            Two pop-culture references for the price of one!
                            Feel free to steal it if you're as sad as I am.

Also, while looking for a good source pic, I couldn't help making this avatar with one of the lower-res pigs.
                            [img]http://img148.**********.us/img148/787/stephypigcopyho4.jpg[/img]
                            Again, feel free to steal.

Comment

If you can't beat them, join them.

HAY NOTORIOUS, those externals are NTFS and they run perfectly fine, see? ;)

Comment

All hail The True King of Rock N' Roll

*does the Little Richard woo*

Comment

Working...
                                X