X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally decided to join in the fun :)

Comment

Comment

I've still haven't figured out how to set a different pic for each monitor on Vista yet :(.

[img]http://img380.**********.us/img380/8997/asfsdafasfsafol4.jpg[/img]

Comment

Show off.

Comment

Ah, suddenly I'm glad I decided not to switch to Vista yet for a while.

Comment

[img]http://img508.**********.us/img508/3424/megaman36hu6.jpg[/img]

I am thinking of changing it soon because that has been my background for a long time now. I was thinking about a Mystical Ninja background since I recently started playing that series again.

Comment

i need to Upload the mine ;)

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonXe
                  I think I paid 60 for mine also, but mine sucks...Vista + LCD + iTunes = not entirely compatible. If I have the media display running, any of the buttons registers a click down AND up...So next skips ahead 2 songs, play/pause will pause it for less than a second then play again. It's annoying as hell lol.
                  The reason it does this is only because the latest version of iTunes doesn't have compatibility for media keys on almost all keyboard. It doesn't happen in WinAmp or WMP.

I've still haven't figured out how to set a different pic for each monitor on Vista yet :(.

http://img380.**********.us/img380/8997 ... safol4.jpg
                  Haha, you use dual monitors...I fricken hate dual monitors.

Comment

I'm not quoting that last post because it's just going to end up getting massive...but anyway, dual monitors owns. I can't stand not having it at home now that I'm used to it, I just wish I was able to set 2 different pics for wallpaper and have 2 monitors of the same size, aspect ratio, and resolution .

Originally posted by Xizer
                    Show off.
                    WS monitor was a Xmas gift and I sold my PS2 for Vista... :? .

Comment

You did what now? I would have kept my PS2, it is a great system.

Comment

I'm not quoting that last post because it's just going to end up getting massive...but anyway, dual monitors owns. I can't stand not having it at home now that I'm used to it, I just wish I was able to set 2 different pics for wallpaper and have 2 monitors of the same size, aspect ratio, and resolution .

Show off.
                        Wouldn't you rather have widescreen? I'd take widescreen over dual monitors any day.

Comment

Originally posted by M_B

Show off.
                          Wouldn't you rather have widescreen? I'd take widescreen over dual monitors any day.
                          I do have a widescreen . Left monitor is a 17" pos, right monitor is a 19" WS.

Originally posted by Samada
                          You did what now? I would have kept my PS2, it is a great system.
                          I got a 360...So the PS2 was pretty much obsolete lol.

Just changed my desktop..

[img]http://img461.**********.us/img461/517/peugeot207rcup4jt5.jpg[/img]

US Emission standards suck, Peugeot's aren't legal over here

Comment

What the **** you sold a PS2 for Vista? Why? If you were strapped for cash you could've at least used TPB or something... selling physical hardware for a piece of software. Wow.

I got a 360...So the PS2 was pretty much obsolete lol.
                            Awww hell naww. I know you did not just diss classic gaming.

I still love my Atari 2600.

Comment

What the **** you sold a PS2 for Vista? Why? If you were strapped for cash you could've at least used TPB or something... selling physical hardware for a piece of software. Wow.
                              After I got my 360, my ps2 wasn't even looked at. The only thing I was really using it for was a DVD player...

Awww hell naww. I know you did not just diss classic gaming.

I still love my Atari 2600.
                              Wasn't dissing classic gaming (altho I don't consider PS2 classic...), I still play NES and SNES games all the time. Snes is proof that graphics mean nothing.

Comment

Snes is proof that graphics mean nothing.
                                Umm...I still play my Atari 2600. Graphics do mean nothing. They are nice, but as long as the game is great, I don't care. The PS2 isn't considered classic. It still has many years until it actually dies. Look at God of War 2. It still shows that the PS2 has some juice left in it. I give it at least 5 more years...or until the PS3 starts to do something. Anyone here about Sony's latest financial report?

Sony have handed in their financial results for the year ending March 31. You may remember, they launched the PS3 during that time, and even though it's cost them a ****ton of cash, it's not doing so well. Think that's affected their bottom line? You bet it has.

While last year Sony Corp as a whole raked in 226.42 billion yen (USD$1.88 billion) in operating profits, this year, they could only scrape together 71.8 billion (USD$596 million). That's a drop-off of USD$1.28 billion dollars. Think that was because of the PS3? You bet it was.
                                -[url]http://kotaku.com/gaming/oh-snap/playstation-biz-almost-posted-2-billion-loss-260809.php[/url
                                -Original Source - http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=25038

Dare I say it...pwned!

Comment

Working...
                                X