This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pick an episode! Any episode! [Make a request from a list]

You haven't disappeared again, have you Nindy?
    Honestly, what kind of person keeps disappearing without any warning like this?

Comment

My bad, bro-ham. I'll re-upload that episode to Megaupload, in full! Apologies for the disappearance, I said I was going to give a warning, but I didn't.

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
      Speaking of confusing episodes, I was watching Remote Control the other day to get various info for the wiki.
      That means I wasn't really watching properly, skipping back and forth and only listening to a couple of lines of dialogue here and there, but still it took me roughly half the episode to realise I wasn't watching Little Sportacus.
      I've no idea why, but for some reason that's what I assumed it was.
      This might fall into the "You know you watch too much LazyTown when all the episodes look the same" category.

ilovestephshoes, 2 of your requests are currently available on the board. You gotta read the posts and search, yo! School Scam is available up above and notorious' links for Sportacus Saves the Toy are still active. However, post if you have any problems with downloading or whatever, can't help if you don't post your problem! Besides that, updated to-do list:

Ultra Magnus:
      E06 Swiped Sweets (US) [Megaupload link pending]

ilovestephshoes:
      E44 School Scam (null) [Already up - Link to post above]
      E52 Sportacus Saves the Toys [Already up - Link to notorious' topic]
      E46 Birthday Surprise
      E45 Energy Book

Comment

Originally posted by nindanjoe
        My bad, bro-ham. I'll re-upload that episode to Megaupload, in full! Apologies for the disappearance, I said I was going to give a warning, but I didn't.
        Heh, don't worry about it.
        I was mostly referring to myself.

And thanks muchly in advance for the re-up.
        And thanks again for the rest of them.

Comment

Okay. :) You're welcome. Finished uploading Swiped Sweets.

Updated to-do list:
          Ultra Magnus: [Request fulfilled]
          E06 Swiped Sweets (US) [Uploaded]
          http://www.**************/?d=33R1LMTM]E06 DL Link[/url]

ilovestephshoes:
          E45 Energy Book
          E46 Birthday Surprise
          I wonder what happened to what0080 and Target. They both missed their previous request, back then I assumed they downloaded it and just didn't care to reply. However, it turns out they missed the download. Did it happen again? 3 months passed before they noticed the post with the updated links. This behavior is actually pretty interesting, I want to understand it some more and find out why and how this could happen. Anyone have any insights on this?

Comment

Thanks again for Swiped Sweets... again.
            Am downloading now.

I wonder what happened to what0080 and Target. They both missed their previous request, back then I assumed they downloaded it and just didn't care to reply. However, it turns out they missed the download. Did it happen again? 3 months passed before they noticed the post with the updated links. This behavior is actually pretty interesting, I want to understand it some more and find out why and how this could happen. Anyone have any insights on this?
            Well, judging by their post histories, it seems they only log in every few weeks recently, and months previously.
            So if something is uploaded when they request it, by the time they've come back to it it'll have gone again.

But then they have both logged in in the past few days, but neither has posted since mid-January.
            Actually, their post histories/last log in dates are so close, they could be the same person. :?

Comment

. .
              l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
                Thanks again for Swiped Sweets... again.
                Am downloading now.

Well, judging by their post histories, it seems they only log in every few weeks recently, and months previously.
                So if something is uploaded when they request it, by the time they've come back to it it'll have gone again.

But then they have both logged in in the past few days, but neither has posted since mid-January.
                Actually, their post histories/last log in dates are so close, they could be the same person. :?
                You're welcome, again. :)

Thanks for looking up that information about those fellers. It would be really interesting if they turned out to be the same person!

Originally posted by chuft
                I appreciate what you are doing nindanjoe.

I am just trying to catch up on what I have gotten from you so far before I ask for anything more. :)
                Thank you for the appreciation. :) I'm glad that I can help with these encodes that I have. I appreciate the thanks I get for helping in that way. [img]http://img255.**********.us/img255/1748/bowingbj5.gif[/img]

Credits: Image from ponju.net. It's a bowing pig, I couldn't find one with my style of bowing, but I liked this one. Plus it's my Asian Zodiac sign (which I don't believe in anymore, it's just a tradition thing now). :)

Anywho, updated to-do list, all current requests fulfilled:
                ilovestephshoes:

E45 Energy Book [Uploaded]
                http://www.**************/?d=A15KO0S6]E45 UK DL Link[/url]

E46 Birthday Surprise [Uploaded]
                http://www.**************/?d=8LDJQAUU]E46 UK DL Link[/url]

Comment

Anywho, updated to-do list, all current requests fulfilled:
                  ilovestephshoes:

E45 Energy Book [Uploaded]
                  http://www.**************/?d=A15KO0S6]E45 UK DL Link[/url]

E46 Birthday Surprise [Uploaded]
                  http://www.**************/?d=8LDJQAUU]E46 UK DL Link[/url]
                  [/quote]
                  Hey the links not working

Comment

Okay. :) You're welcome. Finished uploading Swiped Sweets.

Updated to-do list:
                    Ultra Magnus: [Request fulfilled]
                    E06 Swiped Sweets (US) [Uploaded]
                    http://www.**************/?d=33R1LMTM]E06 DL Link[/url]

ilovestephshoes:
                    E45 Energy Book
                    E46 Birthday Surprise
                    I'm still around...and trying to be a little more active...

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovestephshoes
                      Hey the links not working
                      Which ones? For Megaupload, you have to input that 3 letter thing to get to the next page. You then have to wait about 45 sec before you get to download (25 sec if you have an account there). After the time is up, the download link will appear. Thanks for posting, but you need to describe the problem and say which link is giving you that problem. I only guessed at the Megaupload problem, it seemed improbable to me, but I figured I should give it a go. :)

Good to see you're still around, what0080. :)

Comment

For Lazytown's New Superhero, i downloaded all the parts, which took a while cause they kept failing? bleh Aussie net ftl....but in the end i got them all but it was getting errors in the extraction cause i didnt have all the parts...but i had all 6?...then i realised there are two versions, mebbe i got kungfoosed between the two...thats my dilema...ima try to fix it luls. :?

Comment

I don't know why, but I'm having trouble downloading Sportafake. I was downloading one of the parts and it suddenly stopped/cancelled/disappeared, and I didn't touch it. It keeps happening. :(
                          Is it just my dodgy computer, or is/did anyone else having/had similar problems?

Comment

Originally posted by AgentKJ
                            I don't know why, but I'm having trouble downloading Sportafake. I was downloading one of the parts and it suddenly stopped/cancelled/disappeared, and I didn't touch it. It keeps happening. :(
                            Is it just my dodgy computer, or is/did anyone else having/had similar problems?
                            Which part is it?

Comment

. .
                              l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Incommodo, in retrospect, I should have added a few more letters to the file. =P Currently, the only difference between the file names is the following:

UK DVDRip = e26x.part1.rar and so on
                                US DVDRip = e26.part1.rar and so on

Check the files sizes of all the parts you have too, they should all be 99MB except for the last one.

I did recently upload 2 parts to Megaupload for the UK DVDRip, you can try that instead. Mediafire seems to cause problems for different people. Hopefully using a download manager might help, but it's possible Mediafire is just having problems lately. Incommodo and AgentKJ, if you guys feel like testing one out, I recommend Free Download Manager, found here: http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/ . I'll probably re-upload Sportafake to Megaupload later. If you need some help with the download manager, give a holler in this here topic. :)

Here are the Megaupload DL links for E26 LazyTown's New Superhero (UK Version):

http://www.**************/?d=7022TKHC]E26 UK DL Link 1[/url] (Mirror)
                                http://www.**************/?d=FFEZ26G8]E26 UK DL Link 2[/url] (Mirror)

EDIT: Forgot to change the 1 to a 2 after the copy and paste. :)
                                chuft's requests added to the list. I forgot about this experiment I did with the German DVDRip of Crystal Caper, I'll upload null's encode later (it's smaller), but for now I do have the German encode with US audio over it uploaded. :) The only difference is the intro credits, the words are in German.
                                chuft:
                                E04 Crystal Caper (tehsp0rk [XviD], null [x264]) [German Encode uploaded]

Alternate (German DVDRip with US audio and German audio - About 268MB):
                                http://www.**************/?d=7YE1ZNAG]E04 German DL Link (x264 version)[/url]
                                http://www.**************/?d=5P9E8FYQ]E04 German DL Link (XviD version)[/url]

E16 Dear Diary (Skootch) [Happened to have it uploaded :) ]
                                http://www.**************/?d=I5YZD4DI]E16 DL Link[/url]

E20 Pixelspix.com (tehsp0rk, Skootch)

potential re-uploads:
                                E08 Sportafake

Comment

Working...
                                X