WII WiFi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WII WiFi

right has anybody got there wii on wifi or whatever?

you can play games online i know that much but how? do i need a friend code from someone or the console number?

anyone wanna be friends when i sort it out? so far only online games i have are guitar hero 3 and rayman raving rabbids 2

looking to be able to find someone so that the longevity of my games will last longer and also more of a reason to play the wii on such a hectic schedule

so let me know what code i need and if ya wanna play on either of them 2 games or friend now ready for future then post whatever code i need

thanks for any help

Re: WII WiFi

Here's my Wii number: 1123 6124 4767 4125. You can play with random people online, so you don't need friend codes (at least the games that I've played). ATM, the only online games I have are Pokemon Revolution and Mario Strikers.

Comment

ill ad ya tomorrow if i know how lol anyone else?

got the everyody votes channel and the mii pararde channel, the mii's people have made are aweosme and look like them lol

Comment

My Wii won't go online anymore, for some reason it's not picking up my wireless signal anymore, even though I haven't moved it or the router and it was working fine before.

Comment

moo that sucks yyou tried redoing it all again? if not try emailing nintendo see what they gotta say

Comment

Nah, it's my wifi network's problem, my room is pretty much on the edge of the signal range. I ended up running a wire from the router to my pc cause I lost my wireless connection so much. If I move my Wii closer to the router it should work again, but I don't wanna put it downstairs really.

Comment

hey vyser iv added ya do you need my number aswell?

Comment

I think so. I'll check on Sunday (gonna be away from the Wii for this weekend). Post it here anyway if you could.

Comment

thats ok dude

heres my number
                  0607 5352 1723 5377

Comment

WII WiFi

Your movies are cool I like you so much

Comment

WII WiFi

Your the best why robbie rotton is bad

Comment

Originally posted by miriam View Post
                        Your movies are cool I like you so much
                        We'll be sure to pass this along to him whenever we get the chance.. ;)
                        I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Working...
                        X