Any news on a new DVD season 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news on a new DVD season 2?

Anyone know when the next DVD will be released?

Re: Any news on a new DVD?

Originally posted by Vyser
    Anyone know when the next DVD will be released?
    It might help to be more specific? Like which region or language you mean.
    Not that I'd know in any case, but someone else might.

Comment

Oops, I had a feeling I should have said that <_<; I was talking about the UK DVD's.

Comment

In that case, probably soon. I'm not sure where you would look for press releases, but LT's huge in the UK so it shouldn't be long before you get the newer episodes.

Xizer's graphic about hell freezing over is entirely appropriate for the USA situation, however. :(

Comment

Yeah, it kinda sucks being a fan of a show that isn't very big in your country ~_~; (US FTL!)

Comment

Given that the UK DVDs tend to have been released 2-6 months apart, and the last release was at the end of October (so says Wikipedia, anyway), I would hedge a bet that it wouldn't be unreasonable to expect a sixth within the next couple of months.

Comment

The seventh English DVD, "The Snow Monster And Other Stories", seems to have a provisional release date of 3rd November 2008. Haven't watched the title episode yet, so that'll be on my xmas list

Comment

I hate my country for the moment salutes the American flag. We obese people we are They don't want to show more Lazytown here because it might effect the sale of pepsi or little debbie Sh*t :fatty: thats more important to my government than the health of our kids over here :?

Comment

yeah america is pretty terrible

Comment

Working...
                  X