Lazytown Currency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lazytown Currency

I recently aquired a lazytown pound note that my sister-in-law brought back from the UK. If I can find it I'll scan it in.

Comment

I took the time to make a town map, that makes me a real fan.

Comment

Originally posted by moomoo

Could make you the ultimate stalker though knowing where everything is.
        http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by kelly
          Could you people at least have the decency to pretend that something about this show interests you besides a 13-year-old's body?

No, don't answer that. The answer's no. I was here for Lazytown discussion, but if what there is of that is 90% about Stephanie being sexually attractive there's really no point. As far as I can tell, the only actual LazyTown fans here are Ponycat and Nindanjoe.
          WTF? lulz! Like...cmon...look at all my YTMND'S...only a TRUE LazyTown fan could make those!

Comment

Originally posted by ooozmin
            Could you people at least have the decency to pretend that something about this show interests you besides a 13-year-old's body?

No, don't answer that. The answer's no. I was here for Lazytown discussion, but if what there is of that is 90% about Stephanie being sexually attractive there's really no point. As far as I can tell, the only actual LazyTown fans here are Ponycat and Nindanjoe.
            WTF? lulz! Like...cmon...look at all my YTMND'S...only a TRUE LazyTown fan could make those!
            lol Sportacus was the one that got me into the show 0_o

Comment

Originally posted by Zafa

lol Sportacus was the one that got me into the show 0_o
              Pixel ;) for me...actually no. It was Robbie and Sportacus...I didn't even notice Stephanie at first, honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi
                Originally posted by moomoo

Could make you the ultimate stalker though knowing where everything is.
                You got me. From the roof of the grocery store you should have a perfect view of Stephanie's bedroom.

Comment

On yersell Kelly! We are now best buddies................... Well, maybe not (at least not until I start wearing dresses).
                  Even though Kelly & me have had our own "differences" in the past, I respect her, and anybody’s, right to say whatever they want here, even if it brings universal condemnation, LOL.
                  And I do have you marked down as one of our more...well....sensible posters (as I am....... most of the time)
                  You can count me in as an actual Lazytown fan. I dont think I have never mentioned Steph's sexualityness (?) before.

And btw CJ, I did what you asked. I set myself on fire.......outside the local TV studios.

osiris was trying to put out the flames with a golf shoe, when something fortuitous happened.......

http://investordailynews.org/business/w ... ilds-play/

I took it as a sign from the gods and decided to live.

But getting back on topic, I found this novelty banknote on ebay - 99p for a £50 note?...bargain......

I don't know if its the note lost4ever is talking about though.

And moomoo.......can you point me in the direction of this map? I havn't seen it.

Comment

Oh man, awesome internet drama. this is what i signed up for
                    *watches*

Comment

Originally posted by Mosheddy
                      *watches*
                      I think youv'e got the wrong idea here, Mosheddy.
                      That "incident" arose through...well...my own non-soberness, and I probably deserved what I got. Sorry peeps.
                      I'm trying to put it behind me through a bit of light hearted humour, and get on with things.

Comment

Originally posted by Burt Thruster
                        Originally posted by Mosheddy
                        *watches*
                        I think youv'e got the wrong idea here, Mosheddy.
                        That "incident" arose through...well...my own non-soberness, and I probably deserved what I got. Sorry peeps.
                        I'm trying to put it behind me through a bit of light hearted humour, and get on with things.
                        nagh, its cool dude, i've made 3 people leave so far. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Somebody must tell me how to do that photoshop

Comment

Originally posted by Burt Thruster
                            And moomoo.......can you point me in the direction of this map? I havn't seen it.

Ignore the compass, I'm not sure where north is after all.

Comment

I've done same thing about 4 different ways. Probably the easiest is to start with the color replacement tool, then tweak to your liking.

Comment

As far as I can tell, the only actual LazyTown fans here are Ponycat and Nindanjoe.
                                I beg to differ ... I am a LazyTown fan. I wouldn't be here, if I were not. It was that pirate song that led me to LazyTown.

I ...err ... am confused by the controversy seemingly caused by that harmless mashup I made. Ok, this picture is a little lewd. But please belive me: It was never meant to be just another contribution to rule 34. In fact I took inspiration by an entry at IMDb of one Barbara who complained: "My kids were watching an episode where there was a sleep over with one girl and two boys. Do you know any parents that would allow that? I will not let my small children watch this show." I wondered what kind of pervert fantasies that hypocrite might project onto her innocent children. And thus I came up with this interpretation. I'm despicable, ain't I? :)

The picture itself - as has been said - was taken from "Cry Dinosaur", Stingy's hand I found in "My Treehouse" and the 50 Lató note is one of those Robbie throws in the air in - I believe - "Zap It!" What Stephanie's "LEGS!!!!" are concerned: There are so many Blue Stephanie pictures. If you can tint Stephanie's dress and hair blue, it cannot be a problem to transfer the color of her arms to her tights, can it?

Comment

Working...
                                X