Lazytown Currency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazytown Currency

I made a comment in another thread about lazytown bucks. I haven't a clue here but does anyone know what currency is used in lazytown or is everything paid in a barter system with fruits and veggies?
    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Re: Lazytown Currency

In 'The Haunted Castle' Stingy picks up a coin, I think he refers to it as a Penny.

Comment

I think, I've seen some of LazyTown's currency in some signature around here.

stingysmoneyqy7.jpg

Click image for larger version

Name:	lazymoney.png
Views:	201
Size:	428.5 KB
ID:	182525

Comment

Haha, $50 Lazytown Buck. That's exactly the amount I bet in that other thread.

Comment

Comment

I always thought that camping excursion was a little suspicious. That picture does nothing to allay those suspicions.

Comment

I think this should be a photoshop contest boredjedi, and you can be the judge. Up to you tho

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
                It's the Lató. Stingy holds 50 Lató in his hand.
                It says "gjafabréf" underneath the word "Lató", it basically means "gift card", meaning that's not the "real" Lazytown currency.
                The way Robbie Rotten points out that he's got money "from all over the world, even Iceland" in the episode "Crystal Caper" could/would suggest that the Icelandic króna isn't the official currency either, yet the money bag (styled as if from Lazytown) has the letters "KR" on it, suggesting the króna may be the official currency after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazycus
                  I think, I've seen some of LazyTown's currency in some signature around here.

WTF!? LEGS! OMFG!!! OMG!!! CJ CJ DO YOU SEE THIS!? MOOMOO!!!??? OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by pooky
                  It's the Lató. Stingy holds 50 Lató in his hand.

Yeah I remember those back in the day...I think they were in Zokita's signature...lol sweet, I wonder what the exchange rate is ^_^

LEGS!

Comment

I didn't notice that someone shooped her stockings off until someone pointed it out.

Comment

Originally posted by ForGreatJustin
                      I didn't notice that someone shooped her stockings off until someone pointed it out.
                      This isn't Cry Dinosaur...what ep is it?

Comment

That money looks shooped just like her legs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Gazpacho
                          It says "gjafabréf" underneath the word "Lató", it basically means "gift card", meaning that's not the "real" Lazytown currency.
                          The way Robbie Rotten points out that he's got money "from all over the world, even Iceland" in the episode "Crystal Caper" could/would suggest that the Icelandic króna isn't the official currency either, yet the money bag (styled as if from Lazytown) has the letters "KR" on it, suggesting the króna may be the official currency after all.
                          Yeah, I remember hearing about a promotion/tie-in thing that had Icelandic kids buying veges and stuff with Latibaer money, sending sales through the roof. I'm not sure about the details, but I guess they must have been gift cards in a legal sense.
                          I personally took the 'even Iceland' bit as Robbie pointing out some of the money had value in the 'here and now'. Which I'm pretty sure I've said before.

Originally posted by ooozmin
                          Originally posted by ForGreatJustin
                          This isn't Cry Dinosaur...what ep is it?
                          Um, yes it is, or at least the original was.
                          See:
                          Not the same frame, but close enough that I stopped looking.

edit: also, even in bizarro, forget-these-are-kid-characters-still-in-latency world, Stingy would never pay for what I think the manip is implying. Aside from the fact I'm fairly sure Steph would fall on the madonna side of the madonna/whore dichotomy in his opinion, he's Stingy, he wouldn't pay for it, no matter what.

Comment

Could you people at least have the decency to pretend that something about this show interests you besides a 13-year-old's body?

No, don't answer that. The answer's no. I was here for Lazytown discussion, but if what there is of that is 90% about Stephanie being sexually attractive there's really no point. As far as I can tell, the only actual LazyTown fans here are Ponycat and Nindanjoe.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly
                              Could you people at least have the decency to pretend that something about this show interests you besides a 13-year-old's body?

No, don't answer that. The answer's no. I was here for Lazytown discussion, but if what there is of that is 90% about Stephanie being sexually attractive there's really no point. As far as I can tell, the only actual LazyTown fans here are Ponycat and Nindanjoe.

Hang on a minute I asked about Lazytown currency. I should be on your list.

Comment

Working...
                              X