X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LazyTown HD VMD

http://store.digitalstores.co.uk/lazyto ... UBB0101-UK

Any takers?

Edited by LazyPooky: Link is dead, here's another link and some documetation

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases ... 62392.html

Award-winning LazyTown First Kids Series to Be Released on HD VMD.pdf

HD-VMD titles:
    * Welcome to LazyTown
    * Dr. Rottenstein
    * Hero for a Day
    * Defeated
    * Rottenbeard
    * Cry Dinosaur
    * Secret Agent Zero
    * Sleepless in LazyTown
    * Happy Brush Day
    * Pixelspix
    * LazyTown’s New Super Hero
    * Sports Day
    * Crystal Caper
    * Lazy Scouts
    * My Treehouse
    * Swiped Sweets
    * Sportafake
    * The Laziest Town
    * Soccer Sucker
    * Dear Diary
    * Miss Roberta
    * Sports Candy Festival
    * Remote Control
    * Sportacus Who?
    * Zap it
    * Records Day
    * Ziggy’s Alien
    * Play Day
    * Prince Stingy
    * Robbie’s Greatest Misses
    * Dancing Duel
    * LazyTown’s Greatest Hits
    * Sportacus on the Move!
    * LazyTown’s Surprise Santa

Comment

LazyTown HD VMD

I emailed them about purchasing one of these, but they said they would not sell to me in the US. :(

Comment

LazyTown HD VMD

Originally posted by lost4ever
        I emailed them about purchasing one of these, but they said they would not sell to me in the US. :(
        Why would you e-mail them? Did you try actually ordering it through the site and see if it would go through first?

I tried adding it to the cart and it totaled it up with shipping to the United States with no problem. I haven't tried completing the transaction yet since I'm not ready to have my credit card charged 300 bucks.

Comment

LazyTown HD VMD

The email from digitalstores told me they just ship the bundle from nme and it was their policy not digitialstores'. I tried to order it direct from nme, it went into the cart fine, they charged my card, then 4 weeks later they told me they could not ship it to the US and refunded my money.

Comment

LazyTown HD VMD

The email from digitalstores told me they just ship the bundle from nme and it was their policy not digitialstores'. I tried to order it direct from nme, it went into the cart fine, they charged my card, then 4 weeks later they told me they could not ship it to the US and refunded my money.
            So you didn't actually try ordering it on digitalstores.co.uk and getting it shipped to the U.S.

Sigh... you probably alerted them... but if you had tried ordering it on digitalstores before e-mailing them it might have slipped through. It might still slip through.

Comment

LazyTown HD VMD

Originally posted by Xizer
              So you didn't actually try ordering it on digitalstores.co.uk and getting it shipped to the U.S.

Sigh... you probably alerted them... but if you had tried ordering it on digitalstores before e-mailing them it might have slipped through. It might still slip through.
              You could be right - and that would be cool. I have ordered a region 2 dvd from them and they didn't balk, so who knows. In any case I no longer have the money to give it a try.

Comment

LazyTown HD VMD

So can this unit read the Blue-Ray, or is this another VHS / Betamax war ?

Comment

LazyTown HD VMD

Originally posted by Ponycat
                  So can this unit read the Blue-Ray, or is this another VHS / Betamax war ?
                  No, it can't read Blu-ray, it is a red laser unit only. It is backward compatible with DVD, but will not play HD-DVD. It was designed as a low-cost competitor to the other formats but was introduced too late to have any effect in the format war.

Comment

LazyTown HD VMD

lol, you could try asking for a "review" copy. Get somebody that is an actual reviewer of products to give them a call. :)

Either that, or wait for them to start selling their stuff dirt cheap.

Comment

LazyTown HD VMD

I think they owe the largest LazyTown fansite a "review copy."

Comment

LazyTown HD VMD

Cryptic message! Is there an implication that someone already has their hands on it?

Comment

LazyTown HD VMD

Edit: the original pictures were lost/deleted - updated this post with new ones

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bundle_Box_LazyTown.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	150568

Name:	HDVMDdisk.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	117.2 KB
ID:	150569

Name:	HDVMDscreencap.jpg
Size:	215.8 KB
ID:	150570

Name:	HDVMDscreencap2.jpg
Size:	138.1 KB
ID:	150571

Name:	full1.jpg
Size:	658.4 KB
ID:	150572

Name:	playerfront2.jpg
Size:	885.5 KB
ID:	150573

Name:	frontbox.jpg
Size:	4.86 MB
ID:	150574
                          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

LazyTown HD VMD

Since this topic is related...does anyone know of a software hdvmb player for the pc? I have files of a LazyTown episode in this format and would like to watch it if it's possible! I tried VLCplayer but it doesn't work... :(

Comment

LazyTown HD VMD

Originally posted by Dominik@LazyTown
                              Since this topic is related...does anyone know of a software hdvmb player for the pc? I have files of a LazyTown episode in this format and would like to watch it if it's possible! I tried VLCplayer but it doesn't work... :(
                              It's drm protected so it's impossible to view, you need the player.
                              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

LazyTown HD VMD

Originally posted by pooky
                                It's drm protected so it's impossible to view, you need the player.
                                I understand the DRM thing, but this was a torrent so I figured the DRM was removed. :?

Comment

Working...
                                X