Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LazyTown HD VMD

Originally posted by lost4ever
    I was planning on emailing digitalstores to ask them if they would ship to the US but have been too lazy to get around to it. My guess is the web site will let you purchase it but you wil subsequently get an email saying they can't ship, just like nme did.
    Can't hurt trying though, right?

Maybe you should order it and see what they e-mail you. Perhaps they'll give you some information on when U.S. customers will be able to get it. Maybe they will ignore the region bullshit and actually ship it.

Comment

LazyTown HD VMD

Sounds interesting and suspicious. Does that mean there's only UK audio in the UK version?

Comment

LazyTown HD VMD

Originally posted by nindanjoe
        Sounds interesting and suspicious. Does that mean there's only UK audio in the UK version?
        Originally posted by Digital Stores
        Dear Richard,

Thank you for your email.

The only difference between the UK and Scandinavian versions are the power plugs (UK are a 3 pin plug and Scandinavian are a 2 pin plug). For both versions the audio track is in English but I don’t have the information about which version this is.

I am sorry I can’t give you any more information than this.

Comment

LazyTown HD VMD

Originally posted by Xizer
          Dear Richard,

The only difference between the UK and Scandinavian versions are the power plugs (UK are a 3 pin plug and Scandinavian are a 2 pin plug). For both versions the audio track is in English but I don’t have the information about which version this is.

Interesting stuff. Did you also happen to find out whether the Scandinavian versions runs on 220 or 110 volts?

Comment

LazyTown HD VMD

I would think they use 220 volts. Thats just a guess though.

Comment

LazyTown HD VMD

Dear Richard,

Thanks for the info. Guess we'll have to wait for the final answer on the audio.

Comment

LazyTown HD VMD

Does any1 know any new DVD releases in the UK? High definition would be great but seeing as lazytown is already shot in HD i dont really see the point

Comment

LazyTown HD VMD

I think I understand, I tend to think in fragments too. Lazyscout2, as far as I know, there aren't anymore UK DVDs on sale, but they do put them out every few months or so. Some sites you can check out are play.com, they sometimes list things before the BBC Shop does. They did with the Go Go LazyTown DVD. Link to BBC Shop: http://preview.tinyurl.com/2jgv2h . You can also see reviews for the DVDs at DVD Times, you can find that here: http://anonym.to/?http://www.dvdtimes.c ... ntid=66215

They all have search functions, so you could check every now and again and see if anything pops up.

Lazyscout2's second point was probably about the DVDs being pointless since there are HD formats they can use.

Comment

LazyTown HD VMD

nme updated their site. You can no longer access their online store from the site. They've also dropped a lot of product information. The only thing listed there now is the ML777. So at the moment I don't know of any place that you can buy VMD movies (other than the Lazytown bundle at the Lazytown store) I still see a ML777 player on Amazon but the US bundle is unavailable.

Is this the start of the decline of VMD?

Comment

LazyTown HD VMD

That's no good. Looks like HD VMD didn't even have a chance to start. They should have released their stuff years ago. :(

Comment

LazyTown HD VMD

Well that was quick, but not unexpected.

They would've probably had a better chance if they sold the tech to a bigger company rather than tried to go at it themselves.
                        But I'm guessing no corps would touch it going against Blu-Ray and HD-DVD, and being inferior to both, even though that made it cheaper, which was kinda the point.

Comment

LazyTown HD VMD

news?

Comment

LazyTown HD VMD

Originally posted by explorer
                            news?
                            Nope, we're all cheap asses who aren't going to spend hundreds of dollars on a retarded format just to watch LazyTown in HD.

also nmestore.com has been dead since July 25

Comment

LazyTown HD VMD

Originally posted by explorer
                              news?
                              Nope, we're all cheap asses who aren't going to spend hundreds of dollars on a retarded format just to watch LazyTown in HD.
                              I'm one of them, but I hope that those genius will use a decent format, because Lazy Town in HD is one of my forbidden dreams.

Comment

LazyTown HD VMD

Originally posted by lost4ever
                                too lazy to get around to it.
                                Needs more sportscandy.

I would like to get one of these bundles, but how many more videos did they release, I know of the original 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X