X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LazyTown HD VMD

Originally posted by Dominik@LazyTown
    Originally posted by pooky
    It's drm protected so it's impossible to view, you need the player.
    What's inside this player?
    I understand the DRM thing, but this was a torrent so I figured the DRM was removed. :?
    The torrent was probably mine, and I did not remove the drm no, sorry I got you all excited ;)
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Re: LazyTown HD VMD

Here is my HD-VMD test video with the VMD-disk episodes Welcome To LazyTown and Dr. Rottenstein.
      There are 6 languages: English, Danish, Finnish, Icelandic, Norwegian, Swedish. Somewhere in the video I switch between the languages.

Better late than never

[video] deleted
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

wow, that's very interesting

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
          Here is my HD-VMD test video with the VMD-disk
          nice pooky...is it a screen recording and how did you get it running?
          Gallery

Comment

Here is my HD-VMD test video with the VMD-disk episodes Welcome To LazyTown and Dr. Rottenstein.
            There are 6 languages: English, Danish, Finnish, Icelandic, Norwegian, Swedish. Somewhere in the video I switch between the languages.
            HD Danish episodes?
            I could really use those.. If you found a way of ripping them that is.

(nice copyright paper btw) :icon_lol:

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
            nice pooky...is it a screen recording and how did you get it running?
            Looks like a camera recording a tv connected with the VMD player.
            I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

I did a screen recording with my camera and the (optical) audio output from the HD-VMD player was connected to it, so that's why the sound is so clear. The HD-VMD player was connected to the TV with a HDMI cable.

The settings at the start were part of the VMD-Player setup menu and also the language and video/audio settings later in the video.
              Notice that the volume goes up to 19. That is 9 steps louder than 10, if you need that extra over the top volume for the full LazyTown experience

Máni fans will probably recognise the intro song.

Comment

I did a screen recording with my camera and the (optical) audio output from the HD-VMD player was connected to it, so that's why the sound is so clear. The HD-VMD player was connected to the TV with a HDMI cable.
                I see...good job...and now stick a USB flash drive in your tv and hit "record"...easy ;)
                Gallery

Comment

The original file would be amazing. Also a place to know where to buy this set

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25
                    Anyone know where I can buy this HD VMD set?
                    You need to borrow Robbie's time machine, go back to 2007, become a Scandinavian citizen (or better: Icelandic citizen) and order the VMD player and discs for US $342.52

Comment

You need to borrow Robbie's time machine, go back to 2007, become a Scandinavian citizen (or better: Icelandic citizen) and order the VMD player and discs for 342.52 U.S.D
                      http://www.getlazy.net/forums/showth...ll=1#post23676
                      Wow okay So it is no longer being sold. Got It ^^

Comment

Working...
                      X