Clear All

What is your favorite LazyTown song

I Love all songs ❤

Comment

Re: What is your favorite LazyTown song

Originally posted by Stephanie View Post
      That's too easy
      Nice first post ;)
      I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Well, that is a hard one, i love so many but here is some: Always A Way, One More Time, Twenty Times Time, Spooky Song, No One's Lazy ( both versions ), Energy, Lets Go!, Go For It!, Galaxy.... LOL i love them sooooo much!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsicus View Post
          Well, that is a hard one, i love so many but here is some: Always A Way, One More Time, Twenty Times Time, Spooky Song, No One's Lazy ( both versions ), Energy, Lets Go!, Go For It!, Galaxy.... LOL i love them sooooo much!!!!!!!
          Again, only songs from Season 1 & 2. This seems to be a reoccurring thing.

Comment

I really like your list, it is great!!! And, i do the same myself in places, so don't think you are the only one with looong list and discriotions LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Well, i do like Go Explore as well, but yeah, i have noticed that as well LOL don't ask me why.

Comment

I really like your list, it is great!!! And, i do the same myself in places, so don't think you are the only one with looong list and discriotions LOL
              Haha, it really has become a bad habit for me. Maybe it's because I have had two years without schooling, and therefor no assignments to make. Maybe it's just because I'm a tad weird.. Hmm, I guess we'll never know ;)

Well, i do like Go Explore as well, but yeah, i have noticed that as well LOL don't ask me why.
              Dude, you shouldn't feel bad about it at all! Personally, I think that the biggest hits all come from season 1. Season 2 can be discussed, as I just freaking love 'We will be Friends'. But I still think that the catchiest songs, which is kinda the way I rate them, all come from season one.
              Another person mentioned that the songs in season one were all already written, and maybe that's part of the reason. Like, when you have just a week to produce a new song, it sure wont get as much attention as a song that is done on paper, and can be mixed/puzzled with/mastered to perfection, all in the time it would take to write a new one.

Also... Well.. I try to refrain from calling this out too much, but god damn it.. Chloe is not a good singer. She great at dancing and doing all the lazytown stuff, but her voice will never be as soft and childlike as Juliannas. She also seems to be overdoing her things very often. Constantly smiling, and giving it 110% in every song. Now that might not be a minus for an actor, but for the viewers, you get that fake-movie feeling, and that is just not what at least I want when watching LazyTown.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh man, I really need to redo that list one of the days.
              Where is Colours? Techno Generation? Storytime? We will be Friends?
              I have listened to too much season 2 the last few weeks to stand by my "season-one-statement"

Also, needs more Stefán!

Comment

My favorites:
                1. No One Is Lazy In LazyTown
                2. Twenty Times Time
                3. Spooky Song
                4. Have You Ever
                5. Energy
                6. Always A Way
                7. Bing Bang
                8. Cooking By The Book
                9. Anything Can Happen
                10. We Will Be Friends

Comment

Originally posted by tomissj12 View Post
                  My favorites:...
                  again!...as if the last two seasons never happend lol...I wonder what's the reason for this phenomenon...Chloe's singing?...the lack of a decent dance performace on every song in season 3 & 4?...no one knows
                  Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
                    again!...as if the last two seasons never happend lol...I wonder what's the reason for this phenomenon...Chloe's singing?...the lack of a decent dance performace on every song in season 3 & 4?...no one knows
                    Originally posted by Fox View Post
                    Again, only songs from Season 1 & 2. This seems to be a reoccurring thing.
                    I have a theory on this..

The people on this site are all in different ages, but the majority of the people on here, are in or above their teens. This would mean that when they grew up, they watched LazyTown season 1, and maybe 2. Songs you hear as a child, have this wonderful effect to stick to your brain. If I say this?, this?, or maybe even this?, what do you think? Best songs ever amIright?
                    The children growing up with newer seasons, simply aren't old enough to be on forums like this yet. If GetLazy is still a thing in 10 years time, you can be almost certain that people will be arguing how much better Chloe did the role of Stephanie, and there will be hipsters arguing otherwise.

Another theory is, that it was season 1 that went viral. When the hype for LazyTown was at it's peak, season 3 wasn't produced yet, let alone thoughts of there even being a season 4!
                    That's why Cooking by the Book, and You are a Pirate have so many views. Because they were the pioneering songs for the LazyTown Epidemic, as I love to refer to it as.. ;)

Comment

Favorite song? Wake Up, the beat certainly is energetic enough for someone to wake up to... for me at least. It might be silly to suggest this, but I plan to use it as an alarm at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Zac757 View Post
                        Favorite song? Wake Up, the beat certainly is energetic enough for someone to wake up to... for me at least. It might be silly to suggest this, but I plan to use it as an alarm at some point.
                        It's not as great as it sounds on paper, at least it wasn't for me! I dislike waking up and create a negative association with things that wake me up. Once I made "Wake Up" my alarm, I began to see the seeds of contempt for the song being sewn, so I stopped.

Comment

always a way and anything can happen are a couple of my favorites..but yeah I agree with Angler_Santos, they are all good.

Comment

Favorite songs from Season 1-2:
                            Always A Way
                            Teamwork
                            Twenty Times Time
                            Good Stuff
                            No One Is Lazy In LazyTown/Take A Vacation
                            Have You Ever
                            We're Dancing
                            Galaxy
                            Bing Bang
                            Man On A Mission
                            You Are A Pirate
                            Time To Play
                            Techno Generation
                            Snow, Give Me Snow
                            Playing On The Playground

Favorite songs from Season 3-4:
                            Life Can Be A Surprise
                            We Are Number One
                            Princess For Eternity
                            Friend For Life
                            Let's Go To The Moon
                            Friends

And of course, there are some superb remixes floating on those sound clouds...

Comment

Comment

Friends For Life is my favorite of all the season 3/4 songs.
                                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X