What is your favorite LazyTown song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite LazyTown song

Always a way, that long way gets me every time :)

twenty times time. The long high note is so steady, and she goes for it without any kind of nerves or hesitation. She sings with such energy in this song, its hard not to want to go brush your teeth after.

Comment

Originally posted by notoriousmdc
      I know Galaxy has a lot of modifications, but I still think it's uber awesome.
      I think the modifications are all effects though, they dont actually change her voice at all. they jsut add echoes and all of that stuff.

Comment

Ok this is slightly off topic, but when Pixel says "Mix them match them, creating something new" at the beginning of the Colors song (US version), does it sound a bit distorted to anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Finkus
          Always a way, that long way gets me every time :)
          That song just makes me feel good every time I hear it.

Comment

I really enjoy "Always a Way" its one of my favorites.

It also helped me with Java programing hah, I had a lot of work to do and Zafa sent me a ytmnd with that song and her giving a thumbs up. I got my work done and I did a decent job.

Comment

I like "Spooky Song" a lot, particularly the verse "everything vanished in the air". I really like how she's singing that one verse with the deep voice. :)

Comment

I think Teamwork is a great one, it's powerful and inspirational while still cute.

Comment

Give me Snow

because its awesome

Comment

In "Take a Vacation", at the end when they sing "No one's lazy in LazyTown", when Julianna starts high and gets lower and Magnus starts low and ends on that really long held high note. No matter how often I listen to that I still can't tell the exact point where they cross over. I just dig that kinda thing.

I also like "Playtime", despite it sounding like it was recorded in a steel cave with the amount of reverb they put on her voice. Every time she says "Break it down, yeah!" in the middle I almost squeal at how cute she sounds.

But there really isn't a song on any of the 3 CDs I don't absolutely love (UK album, US album, UK Bing Bang single), they're all just so perky and cute.

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
                      Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
                      In "Take a Vacation", at the end when they sing "No one's lazy in LazyTown", when Julianna starts high and gets lower and Magnus starts low and ends on that really long held high note.
                      You mean Matthias.
                      :? Bees are on the what now?

Comment

^A singer named Matthias sings Sportacus's parts in the English and Icelandic versions of the show, Magnus doesn't do his own singing.

Comment

:( Oh man, that sucks.

It's almost as bad as when I found out he has a stunt double.

I mean, he did everything himself in the play, right? So I assumed he did on the show, too.

But the Easter Bunny, he's real, right?

Comment

I still believe in the Easter Bunny!

The show's musician said that Magnus has a fine singing voice (which he does if the play is any indication), but they only wanted the very best for the show. I think it would be interesting to hear Magnus sing the show's songs, and it certainly wouldn't sound bad.

Comment

Yeah, I found the LazyTownPoint interview with Mani a couple of minutes ago.

I would've expected it to be in the soundtrack booklets though, even if only in the small print.

Comment

Working...
                              X