What is your favorite LazyTown song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Mystic View Post
    Those are some good ones indeed, and a nice break from the S1/S2 streak :)
    Reading through this thread I've noticed quite a few people note the lack of S3/S4, so I'll give my own view on it.

I tend to be put off the series 3 songs by a couple of factors, one major one being the 'dance-along' segments in the middle of any Stephanie ones. Those sections really put me off the songs, personally, and The World Goes Round only got onto my list because the rest of it is just top-notch.

I find the lyric writing of the earlier series to be much catchier too. When I find myself singing series 3 songs, I rarely know the words so I end up humming them. Humming through the chorus of 'Friend for Life' just isn't as satisfying as singing Galaxy start to finish, for example.

Also, there are simply more S1/S2 songs out there (I believe), so there's that.

Just a couple of thoughts I thought I'd put out there.

Comment

• Re: What is your favorite LazyTown song

The only song I really like from the new season is All Together and even then it's only the instrumental and chorus
      http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
        The only song I really like from the new season is All Together and even then it's only the instrumental and chorus
        this one and "Dancing on the Moon" & "Friends for Live" made it to my season 3/4 favorite list even though I'm always wondering how they would sound like with JR as the singer

Originally posted by Sangig View Post
        I find the lyric writing of the earlier series to be much catchier too. When I find myself singing series 3 songs, I rarely know the words so I end up humming them. Humming through the chorus of 'Friend for Life' just isn't as satisfying as singing Galaxy start to finish, for example.
        I think the lyrics are as catchy as in season 1/2...is it possible that we're watching season 3/4 less for obvious reasons and therefore we can't remember the lyrics ?
        Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
          I like Ghost stoppers, Dancing on the moon, All together and the world goes round and round from the seasons 3/4

- - - Updated - - -

From the seasons 1/2
          No one is lazy in Lazytown
          Twenty times time
          You are a pirate
          Galaxy
          When we play
          LazyRockets
          Time to play
          We will be friends

The list changes but this are my favorites now :)

Comment

• What is your favorite LazyTown song?

Mine is Wake Up because it sounds very R&B and Pixel sounds really cool on the song.
            What is yours?

Comment

• Re: What is your favorite LazyTown song?

Wake Up is a good one. My new favorite song is One More Time. It's just so high energy and exciting, it hits me the right way.

Comment

• What is your favorite LazyTown song?

Isn't there already another thread just like this? Perhaps you should reply to that one instead of making a whole new one.

Comment

• I decided to make my own because I am new and don't have time to read thru all those replies.

Comment

• Re: What is your favorite LazyTown song?

My favorite song is Techno Generation

Comment

• Wake Up
                      It sounds very dance/electro/r&b and Pixel sounds very cool on the song.

Comment

That's a hard question....

Season 1: Probably You Are A Pirate & Go For It

Season 2: Playground & Give Me Snow I guess. (Haven't seen that much of Season 2)

Seasons 3 & 4: We're Number One & One More Time....that's about it. Never cared for Seasons 3 & 4.

Comment

I am a Prince is my main favorite, but I also really like There's Always A Way, and The Spooky Song a lot too.

Comment

No One's Lazy in LazyTown, Snow Give Me Snow, Let's Go, Never Say Never, Go Explore, and One More Time are my top 5 favorite songs from the show. But, I also really like We are Number One and Master of Disguise.

Comment

I really like The Greatest Genie, No-One's Lazy in Lazytown, Techno Generation, and Lazy Scouts. It's really hard to narrow it down to one song; it seems like I have a new favorite song every day honestly.

Comment

I see myself coming back to this one more and more.
                                I don't really know what it is I so absolutely love about it, but I have a feeling it's the "slacky" beat, that just keeps dragging you towards it.
                                I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Working...
                                X