No announcement yet.

What is your favorite LazyTown song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's still a part of me that can't believe that it isn't Magnus singing.

The guy sounds EXACTLY like him. In fact, it was the way he says "Sportacus" in the opening theme that initially made me say, "oh, it's Magnus singing" because it's precisely the way Magnus says Sportacus.

I guess it's just that thing where when someone is using an unfamiliar accent, it's harder for you to really pin down the subtleties between voices than if they're speaking in your native accent.

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
      I just found this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCeSEFL89A8

anyone know what the heck it is?

It certainly sounds like Matthias, but his lips don't match the words.
      That'd be Matthias' entry in the 2007 Eurovision talent contest.

Comment

That'd be my guess.

Comment

i think that the more Fun was There's Always A Way

Comment

Oh, man. I am chompin' at the bit here.

Comment

Originally posted by Seth
              Oh, man. I am chompin' at the bit here.
              Calm down Dave!!!! <thats a music joke, you may not get it.

Hmm, I would like to see what else she could pull off. Like something other than Lazytown songs, me and friends have tossed the idea around before.

Comment

I like her voice best in Playground, Galaxy, and Always A Way.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportajustin
                  Hmm, I would like to see what else she could pull off.
                  Hey, this is supoposed to be the clean unsuggestive thread.

Comment

One time not too long ago I was listening to Always a way, and in the chorus when there are multiple voices on top of each other (All pitch modifications of Julianna), I was able to seperate the voices in my head, andn ow the song sounds even more incredible to me.

Comment

I didn't say it was a main point of the song. Her voice is not being adjusted.

What I did say, however, is that in the background there are multiple voices that are pitch variants of her voice that are in for effect and harmony. In fact, chances are you've never heard them before, because you have to -really- listen for them.

Comment

Re: Hey look, this topic isn't suggestive at all!

I felt like reviving a dead topic.

I think that "Go for It" really features some great vocal work. Considering how the song is kinda "rapid" during the verses, with lots of sustained parts during the chorus, Julianna does a wonderful job while still managing to sound enthusiastic throughout the whole thing, and although, this topic is about vocal work, she does a great job at dancing during this song.

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by Zokita
                          I think Teamwork is a great one, it's powerful and inspirational while still cute.
                          I also like Teamwork. Have You Never is also a great song. She sings that so well as well as the Bing Bang song.

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by Alaylith
                            I like "Spooky Song" a lot, particularly the verse "everything vanished in the air". I really like how she's singing that one verse with the deep voice. :)
                            Seconded, for "shindeeair"

Comment

Hmm, I'm trying to narrow it down to one song, but I don't think I can.
                              Teamwork is an awesome song, though and I agree with Ultra Magnus about Take A Vacation.
                              I'm also loving Playing on the Playground.

Comment

have you guys noticed that julianna's voice sound a little :? in the 'playground soung' when she is not singing with words but making quite a :? sound towards the end?

Comment

Working...
                                X