What is your favorite LazyTown song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What is your favorite LazyTown song

RT Fox! It's almost like a mix between electro and funk that just ends up as a thicc jam :/

Comment

First listened to this song yesterday, it's definitely my favorite Chloe song~
      I never liked those dance-break things (that's not her fault tho), but this is great otherwise. I dig all that bubblegum-poppy dirt anyway

Comment

I am a prince. I've got the version from the Nick Jr site on my 3DS and I listen to it a lot. I really love the line "Dance Peasants!"

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceStingy View Post
          I really love the line "Dance Peasants!"
          That's one of my favorite LazyTown quotes ever actually... Along with:
          Sportacus: It's okay Ziggy, everyone's afraid of something.
          Ziggy: Even you, Sportacus? Are you afraid of something?
          Sportacus: No.

Comment

Originally posted by Patchi View Post
            I think Sportacus is a pretty cool guy. Eh stops evil villains and doesn't afraid of anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbbR...youtu.be&t=266
            I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Patchi View Post
              That's one of my favorite LazyTown quotes ever actually... Along with:
              Sportacus: It's okay Ziggy, everyone's afraid of something.
              Haha yeah, I love that line too.

Comment

This has become one of my favorite workout songs. Not really sure how it happened, but it's in my general favorite song playlist instead of just the LazyTown playlist

(I would have put the CD version but the video for that won't let me embed it)

Comment

Woof Woof Woof.

Comment

I'll go by Season

Season 1: Besides the two big meme songs, Man on a mission
                    Season 2: Let's Go
                    Season 3: The World goes Round
                    Season 4: Besides the meme song, Go Explore.

Comment

Favourites for me would be: Galaxy, We are number one, Master of Disguise, Man on a mission, Friend for life, All together, Recipe for energy, Always a way, The world goes round and round, and No one's Lazy in Lazytown are my top ten. Not necessarily in order.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeitpiggy View Post
                        Favourites for me would be: Galaxy, We are number one, Master of Disguise, Man on a mission, Friend for life, All together, Recipe for energy, Always a way, The world goes round and round, and No one's Lazy in Lazytown are my top ten. Not necessarily in order.
                        Actually after hearing Let's go, replace No one's lazy in lazy town with let's go.

Comment

I've put it as my alarm once. Pressed snooze and slept in...

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
                            I must first start off by excusing myself from almost spamming the forum with roman-like posts, when the list could have been made so much simpler. But I must again refer to first statement I made, saying that I actually only watch the show because of the songs. Therefor this is a really delicate matter of mine to get into, and also why I simply cannot do a basic 1-, 2-, 3-type of list.

Because of this, I also had to make another post, regarding some of the other songs, that deserves a mentioning.
                            Again, I will try to be picky about these ones, as posting every single song from season one just wouldn't make any sense. So here we go:

Enginn latur í Latibæ/No one is lazy in LazyTown
                            Okay, so why even mention two versions of the same song you may ask. Well, simply because they are not at all similar.
                            I really really really dig the original version of the song, as I think that "Enginn latur í Latibæ" just lays better in the mouth. It just rolls out smoothly. But I also really love Stephanie's verse, where she's singing No no, take a vacation, I'll be the hero of LazyTown. However, the part that makes this worth mentioning, is the last chorus where Matthias goes really high for that "No one's lazy in LazyToooooooooown". Makes shivers go down my spine every time.

Step by Step
                            Apart from the fact that this is the song I'm learning at piano right now, I really like the pre-chorus to it. You can really hear the chords leading up to a great chorus, and that is certainly delivered. Another thing is the fact that yeah hear yet another actress singing. Sarah Burgess really performs well in this song, and I just think that her and Juliannas voices match perfectly together. They also seem very happy when singing this, and the part where Julianna goes "La, la, la" and you can hear cheering from both of them, just confirms my thoughts even more.
                            It also taught me a very important lesson, which actually makes pretty good sense when you think about it; Cut it once, but measure twice, it always pays to be precise.

Versti Fantur
                            Oh man. This one was a hidden pearl for me, as I had not really looked into the theater until very recently. As I may have expressed in my last comment, I have a sort spot for Stefáns voice, and this ones gives it the respect it truly deserves. This song being performed by an actual orchestra also adds the the equitation, and almost made it rank in my top-3.
                            It might have been a bad thing for me to listen to this song so much, because I seriously have the "Og nu er jeg, Rikki Riki" part stuck on my brain.
                            The thing that makes the song stand out, is the sudden change from minors to majors, fittingly when Glanni is changing personality at [1:18]. Then you're sitting there, listening to this masterpiece change over and over again, until it finally released at [1:33].
                            Marvelous, nothing else than marvelous.

All Together
                            As you may have noticed by now, I have only listed songs from the first season. And that's because of the simple reason, that I do not like changes. I have nothing against Chloe, but to me she cannot compare to Julianna singing/dancing wise. Chloe fits perfectly in the role of Stephanie, but that does not change my attitude towards her voice.
                            However, one of her songs still earned itself a spot in this 'bundesliga' list.
                            Now this one was brought into my radar, by no other than the man himself - Máni Svarvarsson. He mentioned it in the interview Chris/Stingy did with him, and naturally I had to look it up. It really exceeded my expectations, and the chorus where all the castmembers of the show are singing, really admittingly is great.

Bing Bang
                            Yes, it had to be mentioned. I guess my opinion is shared by quite a lot of members on here, but that's also why I felt that placing this directly in the top-list would be a bit of a cliché.
                            It ****ing is what it is - the theme song to the show. It's forced upon us after every episode, making the realization of the show being over, almost bearable to most.

And it's also the ending to my, now extremely long, message.
                            As I have already went over before, I am indeed very passionate about the songs from the show, and I could list my own opinions on each and every single one of them in advance, but I think I'll spare you for that experience..
                            Hopefully you wont be frightened by this massive block of text standing on your screen, but rather encourage it, and try to understand what going through the head, when a person that only comes back for the songs, get asked to name only one of them.
                            You ever thought of ranking all Lazytown songs from least favourite to favourite?

Comment

WANO or You Are a Pirate.

Comment

♥ F R I E N D F O R L I F E ♥

Comment

Working...
                                X