Lazytown Parody Songs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazytown Parody Songs

So does anyone have some cool Lazytown Parody songs/lyrics they would like to try and sing or just share? I'm talking such things like Chem did, with her version of "What if God was one of us" that she redid with lazytown related lyrics to make "what if god was stephanie". I'd love to hear more such parodies! ^_^

Re: Lazytown Parody Songs

All I've got is the first line of energy converted to the ideal gas law. I could try and rewrite the entire song to be about gas laws, I suppose. What rhymes with Van der Waal's coefficients...

"If you wanna solve for pressure and volume, you need NRT"

fyi, the ideal gas law is: pressure times volume equals the amount of gas times temperature times the medium constant(which varies depending on whether you're in space, underwater, stuff like that)

Comment

You can probably sing Cooking by the book to the tune of Live is life(that Opus song).

Comment

Lazytown Parody Songs

is it just me or should there be more (if any) original Lazy Town music like there is for the FNAF fandom? I think we could wrack in more fans with our own original music.

Comment

Originally posted by ⬅Mamma's Boy View Post
          is it just me or should there be more (if any) original Lazy Town music like there is for the FNAF fandom? I think we could wrack in more fans with our own original music.
          I don't know about that other fandom, but there was a guy once who enjoyed replacing LazyTown lyrics with gibberish. Does that count?

Comment

Lazytown Parody Songs

kinda... here is a link to a FNAF song. Watch ""Survive the Night" - Five Nights at Freddy's 2 song by MandoPony" on YouTube - https://youtu.be/CbjAcmNWX-Y if you don't know FNAF is a horror videogame which I personally love and I has some amazing music and I wish I could see music like this for LazyTown.

Comment

kinda... here is a link to a FNAF song. Watch ""Survive the Night" - Five Nights at Freddy's 2 song by MandoPony" on YouTube - https://youtu.be/CbjAcmNWX-Y if you don't know FNAF is a horror videogame which I personally love and I has some amazing music and I wish I could see music like this for LazyTown.
              Maybe you could do a song called Five Nights at Robbie's. Or is that how he became a father?

Comment

Lazytown Parody Songs

I think I could make a parody of it. but what do you mean by, is that how he became a father?

Comment

I think I could make a parody of it. but what do you mean by, is that how he became a father?
                  http://www.getlazy.net/forums/showth...2-Daddy-Robbie

Comment

Lazytown Parody Songs

ok I'll do it!!

Comment

The parodies that became popular is the song We are Number One and The Mine Song

Comment

Working...
                      X