Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What are you eating today?

Originally posted by bungie
    Shrimp sandwiches! Gives fresh breath too.
    I'm vegetarian, I have the freshes breath ever ;)
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Liek a rabbit

om nom nom, tasty rabbit

Comment

Originally posted by PolarFox
        Liek a rabbit
        om nom nom, liek a rabbit
        no I eat everything except (bio-industry) meat. I care very much about the welfare of animals and they should not be locked in a cage like a prisoner and develop strange behaviour of the boredom. Besides that is the bio-industry responsible for a great part in the climate change, and starvation in the (third) world. Only 1/5 of the food that is eaten by the animals is produced as meat. That food, like grain, is cultivated by poor countries and instead of giving the 5 times more food to the poor they sell it very cheap to the meatproducers for the rich people. One other thing is that we don't need it, I'm a veg for almost all my life and never felt any healthier than I am right now, it makes you fat (look at 'hotdog'-America) and cost a lot of insurence money. So many disadvantages besides the for most people only one advantages that it's tasty.
        OK there is not much concern for people in your region and other asian or likewise (e.g. east-europian) countries because you are way much concern about yourselves, like we thought the same about 50 to 100 years ago. Now we are trying to solve the problems we caused in a short period of time, because we experienced and see the consequences. I hope other countries learn from that, although I doubt it. Anyway, I feel good about it. What you do, do what you think is right, I give only some advice. Piece out.
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
          ...I have the freshes breath ever...
          ...except some garlic is involved...
          Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
            ...I have the freshes breath ever...
            ...except some garlic is involved...

Comment

Title says to us: "Real Russian food"

Quiz:
              who is that - man or woman?
              why THAT look at you?

Comment

well...when he really eat those food on this picture he would not be so fat I think...
                Gallery

Comment

Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                  Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Quiz:
                    who is that - man or woman?
                    why THAT look at you?
                    She would take Sportacus in arm wrestling with ease

Comment

Breakfast - Apple with a Kiwi/Strawberry water
                      Lunch - Salami, rice crackers, colby jack cheese, and habanero cherry jam
                      Snack - Strawberries
                      Dinner (in 3 hours) - Panzanella

Comment

Breakfast: pizza, juice, 3 cups coffee

Comment

(e.g. east-europian) countries because you are way much concern about yourselves, like we thought the same about 50 to 100 years ago.
                          You do realise I feel insulted, right? Besides, most of us are orthodox-christian, and we have something called "fast-ing"...it means not consuming meat, eggs, cheese and alcohol for periouds before important holy days, and also on every Wednesday and Friday...This practice exists in catholicism too , and to some extent in protestantism and neo-protestantism. It also exists in judaism, islam, buddism, hinduism and in most other religions. It differs in each confesion, but it's basicly the same thing : veganism meant to respect God, animals and your own health.

EDIT let me expand on this.
                          If you say animals are being treated bad by us, and that we have no right to kill and eat them...what about plants, maybee we shouldn't kill them either, i mean they are living beings and they are defenseless...what about germs and viruses? And maybee we should bann carnivorous animal from killing and eating other animals, right?

This is why I don't agree with animal rights activists (PETA especialy piss me off), and this is why I would not force people to be a veganists (that's what PETA would do).

To be noted that I have nothing against veganists, it's just food, it's not so important, and it's something personal (until you advertise all over society, like the fast-food industry does, that's when it's no longer a personal thing, that's when you'r supposed to fight it).

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
                            well...when he really eat those food on this picture he would not be so fat I think...
                            What about sumo wrestlers who only eat rice and low callory sushy?
                            You'r overweight, right?

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                              You'r overweight, right?
                              Keeping a figure concerns males too. You should see how mutch time we spend trimming eyebrows and bleaching hair, so no, a bit underweight actually
                              why I don't agree with animal rights activists
                              Animals with consciousness suffer for no reason, both pets and food. Even worse is Islamic Halal slaughters. I always send money to activists.

Comment

why I don't agree with animal rights activists
                                Animals with consciousness suffer for no reason, both pets and food. Even worse is Islamic Halal slaughters. I always send money to activists.
                                Your kidding right? Out of all the problems this world has, the most pressing one for you is chickens and goats dieing in pain? C'mon, man, why don't you do something about the tropical rain forest or the african mountain gorrilas, if you'r such a big enviromentalist? Shesh...

Comment

Working...
                                X