No announcement yet.

Who want's a bedroom like Stephanie's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who want's a bedroom like Stephanie's?

Lazytown bedroom makeover comp......

http://www.raisingkids.co.uk/comp/lazytownroom.asp

includes curtains, valance, duvet, fleece blanket and CD/DVD (but no real Stephanie i'm afraid) - and 9 runners up prizes of the CD.

---

Christmas Competition - Win: A Lazytown Room Makeover

Competition starts: 6 December 2007
    Closing date: 7 January 2008

To celebrate the release of Lazytown The New Album, we're giving away a Lazytown bedroom make over (includes curtains, CD/DVD, valance, duvet and fleece blanket - and 9 runners up prizes of the CD.

Bing Bang is Back!

It’s unlikely there is a single person in the country who dosen't know who Sportacus is! Along with his pink haired helper Stephanie, the lycra clad superhero is taking over the world! With the healthy message and fun show kids and parents alike LOVE LazyTown. It is already a phenomenon across the globe (currently broadcasting in 109 countries) and continues to top the Children’s TV ratings on CBeebies and Nick Jr.

Playing a BIG part of every episode is the music. Following on from the hugely successful first LazyTown album, which has already sold in excess of 150,000 copies in the UK, GTV bring you LazyTown - The New Album & Bonus DVD packed full of even more fun, energetic and exciting pop songs guaranteed to get the whole family up on their feet!

LazyTown – The New Album – will be released to coincide with the first ever LazyTown National tour starting in October. The New Album will feature 45 tracks including new songs from the new episodes, as well as the smash hit single ‘Bing Bang (Time To Dance)’ which sold over 50,000 copies and went straight in at No 4 in the UK singles charts. Also a brand new version of the LazyTown Theme.

As well as all of this there is also a fun packed bonus DVD containing 12 Sing-Along video's and interactive LazyTown games. So get ready to grab your sports candy, and bust out the moves – LazyTown - The NEW Album is about to hop-skip and jump into the shops!

Click here to order the album from Amazon.co.uk

For your chance to win a Lazytown room makeover and copies of the CD, just click on one of the links below.

This competition has now closed

Re: Who want's a bedroom like Stephanie's?

Who wouldn't?

and one more thing, it wouldn't truly be a bed like stephanie's because she doesn't have pictures of herself on everything.

Comment

lol, sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
        Honestly I would rather have a room like Sportacus, not Stephanie.

Don't you mean Robbie?
        http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi
          Originally posted by CJVercetti
          Honestly I would rather have a room like Sportacus, not Stephanie.

Don't you mean Robbie?
          Robbie doesn't even have a bed, let alone a bedroom. Actually, now I think of it, Stephanie's is the only bedroom we're shown regularly that's not specifically equipped to do something beside provide privacy and sleeping space, and she's technically a guest (I realised earlier today that she was still referring to where she lives as her uncle's house at least as late as Birthday Surprise, when I would have been calling it home after a week, let alone the nearly-a-year she must have been in LT for by then).

Comment

Doh - I've bought my son the duvet cover and curtains for Christmas. I coulda saved myself some money and tried to win them for him instead.

Comment

Originally posted by suburbanmum
              Doh - I've bought my son the duvet cover and curtains for Christmas. I coulda saved myself some money and tried to win them for him instead.

The chances of winning are 20-1. Good luck. :)
              http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Working...
              X