Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How obsessed are you?

Originally posted by ItsBeboy View Post
    I pump LT Tunes on Auxiliary Cord when we go on car rides, everyone hates me afterwards.
    I don't have the guts to do that dude. That's amazing in its own way, good for you! :xd:

Comment

Originally posted by ItsBeboy View Post
      I pump LT Tunes on Auxiliary Cord when we go on car rides, everyone hates me afterwards.
      Me: Yo, pass the aux cord!
      Friend: You better not play trash!
      Me:

Comment

I am tempted to buy an aux cord just for this reason :icon_lol:

Comment

I just realized that I may have accidentally got my best friend into LazyTown as well. I would have never expected that from her

Whoops! :xd:

Comment

I consider it one of my main fandoms since I recently started binge watching it after not watching it in years. I doodle fan art on my papers, I do have fanfics planned, and I'm doing a roleplay with my friend as well. My friend and I also link each other We Are Number One, and Mine song memes all the time, and she shows me pictures of Stingy she finds.(Or things related to him, like when she went to Disney World and saw something with the seagulls from Finding Nemo saying "Mine" on it). My favorite character is Stingy and hers is Stephanie.

I also listen to music when I do stuff. When drawing I notice i mainly listen to "There's always a way" on repeat, and when I do stuff like reading or writing I listen to "I am a prince" Right now I'm listening to "Cooking by the book"

I love this show so much now, and it helps me a lot with my depression and anxiety. It's just such a good show.

Comment

LazyTown will forever bare a special place in my heart.
              I wouldn't necessary say I'm obsessed with the show, but it's just some quirky thing I seem be a fan of.
              If people confronted me with my fandom, I probably would begin to explain it to them, but for all I know, there's no need to.

Finally learning to accept these things, really is the beginning of a new life.
              Plus - with the new meme-status of the show, I'll probably blame Robbie and his dreamteam, whenever some people demand that I be a creep (Stingy.. ;) )
              I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Idk pretty obsessed. I watch it often and make sure I do the Bing Bang dance everyday :cheerleader: But I'm not completely obsessed like I was earlier. I love the show and the characters still continue to make me happy though, and that's probably why I love it so much:shame:

Comment

Originally posted by StephanieM View Post
                  Idk pretty obsessed. I watch it often and make sure I do the Bing Bang dance everyday :cheerleader: But I'm not completely obsessed like I was earlier. I love the show and the characters still continue to make me happy though, and that's probably why I love it so much:shame:
                  The Bing-Bang dance is actually really fun and not too difficult. I agree with you. I get really happy when I watch the show and it makes me laugh easily

Anyway, I may or may not be planning on making a Hamtaro AMV with I Am a Prince...
                  And I've come up with a lot of Hamtaro AU designs for the play and show characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
                    You're absolutely right in this statement.

One good thing about LazyTown getting a "meme-status", is that it helped a lot of old fans find their way back in the community, and maybe even spark the light for a new generation.
                    I agree with you so much.

Comment

My obsessed levels are off the scale!

Comment

Very much so...
                        I've never loved a franchise as much as I love LazyTown.

Comment

Wow, I started this thread over ten years ago.

Time, time, time
                          See what's become of me...
                          l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Originally posted by chuft View Post

Time, time, time
                            hi chuft...it has been a while
                            Gallery

Comment

It's been my special interest for about a year now and tbh....I must've spent at least $300 or $400 bucks on this goddamn obsession...

Like just last week, I ordered some old Latibaer books from this Icelandic website (I had to google translate everything on the website in order to figure out how to make the purchase...). The shipping was crazy expensive ($34 shipping) so two books altogether cost me $51if you include shipping (once I finally get them in the mail, I'll have all 3 of the original Latibaer books)

I've learned from this obsession that shipping from Iceland is crazy expensive in general. I got the original plays on DVD and also Johannes (a movie stefan was in) from an Icelandic website and those cost me like $40 apiece as well because of $20 shipping...

That's all the official merch I have but, ...I've spent a lot on fanmade stuff from redbubble. It's so hard not to. The Lazytown fandom is really talented. So now I have shirts, mugs, posters, a phone case, and all sorts of stuff with people's Lazytown art on it (even a pillow with Ithrottaalfurrin's face on it).

On top of that, I've attempted a Goggi Mega (GGIL) cosplay as well (I need to improve the cosplay though)

I put Lazytown stuff on EVERYTHING. My laptop is covered in Lazytown stickers, Glanni and Ithro are my computer background, Sportacus is my facebook cover photo as well as my phone lockscreen, and Robbie is my phone's homescreen. I am not exactly secret or subtle about my obsession at all. I'll bring up how much I love it to people once I become friends with them, and I'll just talk about it all the time (It's my special interest so it's hard not to).

I've roped friends of mine into watching the show or plays with me or listening to lazytown music when we hang out (I'm lucky enough my two best friends like Lazytown as well)

Most of my tumblr posts are Lazytown-related and sometimes I even talk about it on facebook...

I do Lazytown roleplays with people online sometimes (I'm currently in an ongoing one that me and my rp partner started in August) and my very first fanfic I've ever written was a Lazytown one that ended up being 91 pages long in microsoft word, and I have written more fics since then and I'm currently planning another really long one I hope to start soon, and I'm even writing a short fic for the Lazytown fan-zine that is being made on tumblr. I was also a script-writer for the Lazytown abridged series...but that project ended pretty quickly unfortunately.

In general, a dedicate a good portion of my freetime to Lazytown, usually either roleplaying or looking at Lazytown stuff or stuff relating to Magnus or Stefan on tumblr or youtube or google. Tbh...I'm listening to a playlist of lazytown songs as I type this rn...

This is honestly one of the strongest special interests I've ever had and...it's gotten serious to the point where someone else in my position might feel concerned but...I give no ****s, honestly. It's not really harming anyone and no one's really told me they were annoyed by it yet or anything so...

If you think about it, I could be addicted to meth or something, so Lazytown is a lot healthier.

Comment

Originally posted by chuft View Post

Time, time, time
                                Not so obsessed anymore I guess? mpff
                                It's great to see you back here.
                                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X