No announcement yet.

How obsessed are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean I am making a LazyTown website for a technology project at school where we have to create a website and people think I'm insane but I don't really care lol

Comment

Re: How obsessed are you?

Originally posted by lazyrudy View Post
      I mean I am making a LazyTown website for a technology project at school where we have to create a website and people think I'm insane but I don't really care lol
      That sounds awesome!
      Please show us how the result ends up! :)
      I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by lazyrudy View Post
        One person's Insane is another person's Interesting
        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Quite a bit. I keep going back to watch episodes, I listen to the songs on my mp3 player at work (and hum along some), and I started writing fanfiction for the show. I'm thinking of crocheting some of the characters too, but I would have to make up my own patterns or modify existing patterns other people have made. But hey, anything is possible. :Stephanie:

Comment

I was intentionally going to keep my love for LazyTown a secret but I started looking at "We are Number One" memes at school and browsed LazyTown images on Tumblr. Yeah, I have to say I'm obsessed.

Comment

Originally posted by 20xTime View Post
              I was intentionally going to keep my love for LazyTown a secret but I started looking at "We are Number One" memes at school and browsed LazyTown images on Tumblr. Yeah, I have to say I'm obsessed.
              Nothing wrong with it

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
                Nothing wrong with it
                I agree, but at my vocational tech school I sit near the mean kids so I'm in fear of if they're gonna judge me for it.

And meanwhile one of them watches music videos with twerking in it.

To that person: If you can watch twerking videos, you shouldn't judge me for liking LazyTown.

Comment

Thankfully my other hobbies take up more shelf (and mental) space, so a love for LazyTown seem innocuous. The memes have helped normalize it too, I don't know I would've otherwise filled my Facebook feed with LT media.

5-10 years ago I know it got me some odd looks, and I would intentionally turn down the blaring LazyTown songs when jogging past casuals. Now I just turn down the Chloe Lang tracks. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by 20xTime View Post
                    I agree, but at my vocational tech school I sit near the mean kids so I'm in fear of if they're gonna judge me for it.

And meanwhile one of them watches music videos with twerking in it.

To that person: If you can watch twerking videos, you shouldn't judge me for liking LazyTown.
                    That really sucks.

While the memes do help normalise it it makes a bit sad when people dont actually like the show just the memes. I've only really told my partner but I'm willing to be open about it with other people if they ask, though I understand school can be a really hard time in your life for bullying. School kids can be so mean

Comment

Originally posted by RockinRobbie View Post
                      That really sucks.

While the memes do help normalise it it makes a bit sad when people dont actually like the show just the memes. I've only really told my partner but I'm willing to be open about it with other people if they ask, though I understand school can be a really hard time in your life for bullying. School kids can be so mean
                      There are nice kids in my class, but I sit with the mean ones. I'm considering moving seats, but all the Dell desktop computers are taken.

Comment

I occasionally post LazyTown related stuff on my facebook.

My family have come to accept my weirdness so they don't bat an eyelid.

Comment

Not obsessed at all lol

Comment

I dunno, I got like 150 LazyTown songs as of right now. I just really enjoy the music and it pumps me up~
                            I don't think I'll collect LazyTown merch like I do with Hamtaro though. Too expensive and I don't have the room ;><

We'll see though!

I'm trying to sort of subtly drop hints that I like it to my friends. Under the guise of "hahaha look at all these memes" or "let's watch a sportacus dab compilation". My parents really don't mind even though I get super embarrassed

Comment

Originally posted by RockinRobbie View Post
                              While the memes do help normalise it it makes a bit sad when people dont actually like the show just the memes.
                              You're absolutely right in this statement.

One good thing about LazyTown getting a "meme-status", is that it helped a lot of old fans find their way back in the community, and maybe even spark the light for a new generation.
                              I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

I pump LT Tunes on Auxiliary Cord when we go on car rides, everyone hates me afterwards.

Comment

Working...
                                X