• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How obsessed are you?

How obsessed are you?

l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Re: How obsessed are you?

Lets just say I've made about 200 lazytown ytmnds, A normal person, would say I've seen pics, vids and sounds from the show the most, but I know my fellow lazytown friends and have a feeling they have looked at gifs longer than it took for me to make them

Comment

too much to even mention, lets just say over 10GB worth (not including DVD's) not just that but OTHER LT stuff too, you should see my desktop and MSN

NICE AVATAR ZAFA

Comment

Obsessed enough. I'm not even gonna bother to write a list of how much or why, it'd take too long.
        Nothing I can't live with. :)

Comment

So were I, but I guess what I said applies to computers, alcohol, girls, trance music, House M.D, Jolt Cola, Movies and about a ton of other things as well.

Comment

Originally posted by notorious
            How obsessed am I?

- Lazytown images on my Photobucket: 1200, give or take a few for repeats, etc. (That doesn't include screencaps, I am too lazy to count all of those.)

- Data size of my collection of Lazytown episodes: 48GB (not counting DVD images, music videos, etc. Add those in and you get a total of 58GB.)

- Data size of my LT iTunes playlist: 424MB (that doesn't count the LT songs I have in FLAC ;))

I'm an admin on GL, an op in #lazytown and a moderator on the Lazytown LJ community.

I'd say I'm fairly obsessed, wouldn't you?
            Wow, how do you find any time for other things?

Comment

Comment

i'm far too obsessed with LT, Robbie and Stefan.

it's a disease, truly.

I actually took down my pics of stefan, but allowed myself to keep the pics of LT and Robbie up.
                The show makes me happy and i owe the actors a lot since they took me from a really bad place in my life and made things a bit more manageable. :)

(p.s. i now keep stefan's pic in a scrapbooking album that someone gave me...i really don't think they intended me to use it for him...hee hee....)

LT4EVAH :)

IT'S STEPHER TIME

Comment

Originally posted by notorious
                  How obsessed am I?

- Lazytown images on my Photobucket: 1200, give or take a few for repeats, etc. (That doesn't include screencaps, I am too lazy to count all of those.)

- Data size of my collection of Lazytown episodes: 48GB (not counting DVD images, music videos, etc. Add those in and you get a total of 58GB.)

- Data size of my LT iTunes playlist: 424MB (that doesn't count the LT songs I have in FLAC ;))

I'd say I'm fairly obsessed, wouldn't you?
                  I was just checking on my second external harddisk because the first one was full (only LT related) and it turns out that it has less then half of the capacity left. I just got to stop !! :(
                  Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

obsessed enough to learn those crazy friggin tricks

Comment

Originally posted by angelbaby21
                      Pics or it didn't happen. Oh wait..........

Nice. The way you and Spartacus exercise the body is the way I exercise my mind.
                      http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by angelbaby21

Nice! But do those hand-stands else where, it would be a shame to breack that porcelaine statue to the left (or not, but it seems expencive!)

Comment

I've seen your vids and I can tell to all who can't see it that it's really amazing what you've reached with your training.
                          You should set up your youtube account up again.
                          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Thanks pooky....

Comment

Obsessed enough to actually TRY a handstand :O

(and failing epically I may add)

Sportacus encourages me to get up and move, and I spend a LOT of my time making LT macros. I think about the show every night, yet NOBODY in my family knows (I haven't come out yet...) I watch it whenever I get the chance. Oh, and I laugh like a maniac whilst watching it. I'm the possessed Lazytown freak XD

Comment

Working...
                              X