LazyTown Font?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Font?

Anyone know where I can download the fonts used in LazyTown? If there's already a topic on this, I must really fail at using the search function ~_~;

Re: LazyTown Font?

i know stephanies font is called "freestyle script" if my memory serves me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosheddy
      i know stephanies font is called "freestyle script" if my memory serves me.
      Your guess is good as mine

Comment

Anyone know what Sportacus' font is called?

Comment

The font names are listed in the "Lazytown Style Guide", which has been featured before somewhere else in this forum, but can't remember where. It was produced by LTE for promotional packaging, etc, puposes. A link to the guy who made it, with some pictures......

http://www.jon-pall.com/page.asp?pageID=4

Comment

Much as Mosheddy said, Freestyle Script is an eyeball match to Stephanie's name font, though kerning, which my 'shop program doesn't do for some reason, would be needed for a 100% match.
            The ubiquitous plain-looking sans-serif I'm pretty sure is just Arial and its variations.
            The serif font associated with Stephanie (like for the 'always a way' on wallpapers, etc) looks exactly the same to me as Cooper Black.

Sportacus's name font has a similar look to Kimberly italic, but Kimberly has much shorter descenders, and half-crossed t's rather than fully crossed.
            Robbie's name font I simply cannot find even a general look-a-like for. In fact, given that repeated letters don't look the same the second time around, I'm inclined to think it isn't a computer font, one of the designers drew it specially.

I know I got Kimberly from a free font website, Arial is a standard font, and Freestyle script and Cooper Black I 'borrowed' from the 'shop-and-desktop-publishing computer lab at TAFE, so I don't honestly know if they're available free.

And Burt, we haven't got the style guide, we merely discussed it.

Comment

Well HELLO KELLY.
              Did I say WE had the book? No.
              I know WE don't have it.
              I merely said WE featured it some time ago.
              Not all of US read all the posts you know, and some of US have poor memories.
              Maybe some of OUR FELLOW members, particularly those who don't think they OWN this forum, or those who have joined since that feature appeared, may be able to help.

Comment

Well, I DID make that animated getlazy.net logo at the top of the forums -- So, naturally, I'd know the fonts Or at least the one that look the most similar.

The normal LazyTown font is Arial Black italicized. Sportacus' is Hemi Head 426. Stephanie's font is Freestyle Script (like someone some before). As for Robbie's font -- The closest I could find was Croobie.
                sigpic

Comment

I was going to suggest asking Ed. Looks like he said bet me to the suggestion.

Comment

Great info here guys. I could have done with knowing about this forum a week ago!

Still,I have it now.

Many thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by EdisLeado View Post

The normal LazyTown font is Arial Black italicized.
                      2022 CORRECTION: The Style Guide states the font is Berthold Imago Extra Bold Italic.

MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
                      X