Magnus Scheving in The Worlds Richest People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Worlds Richest People

Well it was on here last night. The segment on Magnus went for about 20 minutes, but it didn't actually disclose how rich he is ! (It said wealth - unknown) It gave a really good interview of him (he spoke in Icelandic and it was voiced-over though), there were some pics of him as a youngster and even some footage of his children.

He has a very nice car collection, including a Porsche carrera and a red 1930's racer with the number '69'. Had to laugh though, he's showing off his car collection and in the middle of his mustangs and porches is Robbie's car from the Lazy Rockets.

I've got it on VHS if anyone can upload digitally.

Comment

Originally posted by Ponycat
      Well it was on here last night. The segment on Magnus went for about 20 minutes, but it didn't actually disclose how rich he is ! (It said wealth - unknown) It gave a really good interview of him (he spoke in Icelandic and it was voiced-over though), there were some pics of him as a youngster and even some footage of his children.

He has a very nice car collection, including a Porsche carrera and a red 1930's racer with the number '69'. Had to laugh though, he's showing off his car collection and in the middle of his mustangs and porches is Robbie's car from the Lazy Rockets.

I've got it on VHS if anyone can upload digitally.
      You could send it to me again.

Comment

cool cant wait to see this

Comment

UK people, don't forget it's on tonight on Discovery Realtime at 10pm.

Comment

Originally posted by suburbanmum
            UK people, don't forget it's on tonight on Discovery Realtime at 10pm.
            I havent got that channel can someone record it and upload it?

Comment

Originally posted by mizz_pink
              I havent got that channel can someone record it and upload it?
              I'm recording it, but I've got NO idea how to upload it, so I can do the usual and send someone a nice shiny DVD for them to upload - any offers?!

Comment

Originally posted by notorious
                I'd hate to make you ship it to the US again... but I can do it if you can't find anyone on your side of the pond willing to volunteer.
                Consider it done.

I just watched it - to be honest, it didn't tell us much we didn't already know - he plays his cards quite close to his chest does our Magnús. But 15 minutes of pure Maggi is fine by me, whatever he says. And he has a very nice selection of cars. And watches. And ties!

Comment

What about his Bedroom? well what we seen of it, i can't believe he built that wardrobe! it was gorgeous! How many ties does he own?! and watches! i noticed he had a harley davidson in his garage aswell! very nice few shirtless shots of him aswell! made my night anyway!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by gem25
                    What about his Bedroom? well what we seen of it, i can't believe he built that wardrobe! it was gorgeous! How many ties does he own?! and watches! i noticed he had a harley davidson in his garage aswell! very nice few shirtless shots of him aswell! made my night anyway!!! LOL
                    I had to look up what a Harley Davidson was :oops:
                    Why was he topless and does he have a nice bedroom?

Comment

Originally posted by mizz_pink
                      Why was he topless and does he have a nice bedroom?
                      They showed him putting his costume on, then in the swimming pool with his family, and they also showed some old photos of him building his house (topless).

His bedroom is very nice consdering it built it all himself. Very ornate.

Notorious, it's gone in the post today.

Comment

Originally posted by suburbanmum
                        they also showed some old photos of him building his house (topless).
                        I hope non of the bricks got hit at him, cos that would hurt in his stomach

Comment

I c an't wait to see it! ^_^

Comment

When include you the video?

Comment

Be a bit more ****ing specific next time, because thats so damn vague Matt.

Comment

Cool, that's some pretty interesting stuff right there. Here's some old information I found, but I thought it was funny:

First up is Icelandic money-maker Magnus Scheving, the brains behind the hit children's show Lazytown. With more than 40 million fans around the world, the show practically has a licence to print money; as its producer and star, Scheving collects it all. Starting out as a gymnast before turning to motivational speaking and then TV production, he now splashes out on sports cars.

Unfortunately for those hoping to marry into wealth, Scheving is taken.

Comment

Working...
                                X