Log in to post
Page 9 of 58 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 1447

Thread: YTMND's go HERE

  1. #201
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
    Zokita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Lazy State of Mind
    Posts
    1,269
    Local Date
    25th June 2018
    Local Time
    17:25
    ^Some people like to brush their tongues, to keep them fresh-tasting or something.
    I seriously need a new sig. Will try Photoshop later.

  2. #202
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 23 - Pixel's Assistant
    Mosheddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    807
    Local Date
    25th June 2018
    Local Time
    17:25
    I dunno, a bad habit she picked up from ziggy? eating toothpaste =D
    PLEASE KNOCK I'M TAKING A POWER NAP

  3. #203
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 10 - LazyTowner

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    111
    Local Date
    25th June 2018
    Local Time
    17:25
    Hey Steph, wanna play with me?

    http://Whatabitch.ytmnd.com

  4. #204
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 28 - Friend For Life

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,891
    Local Date
    25th June 2018
    Local Time
    17:25
    Quote Originally Posted by cicley_lost_his_pass
    Hey Steph, wanna play with me?

    http://Whatabitch.ytmnd.com
    haha, I fav'd


  5. #206
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 28 - Friend For Life

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,891
    Local Date
    25th June 2018
    Local Time
    17:25

  6. #207
    Trixie's ToyBoy LAZY MEMBER
    Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
    moomoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,429
    Local Date
    25th June 2018
    Local Time
    19:25
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTHYconan
    http://hellosportacus.ytmnd.com/
    oh god, I need to wash my eyeballs in acid.

  7. #208
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 10 - LazyTowner

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    111
    Local Date
    25th June 2018
    Local Time
    17:25
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafa
    http://my100thytmnd.ytmnd.com/

    love you all
    Epic picture and music. I almost cried.

  8. #209
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 14 - Sportscandy
    LoveTHYconan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    332
    Local Date
    25th June 2018
    Local Time
    17:25
    Quote Originally Posted by moomoo
    oh god, I need to wash my eyeballs in acid.
    you're welcome.

  9. #210
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 9 - Energy Poster

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    89
    Local Date
    25th June 2018
    Local Time
    17:25
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Magnus
    Quote Originally Posted by lazyscoutjedi
    http://stephbrush.ytmnd.com/
    Her mole's on the wrong side.
    You know her face all too well...

    ...I do too

  10. #211
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 23 - Pixel's Assistant
    Mosheddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    807
    Local Date
    25th June 2018
    Local Time
    17:25
    PLEASE KNOCK I'M TAKING A POWER NAP

  11. #212
    Owner of GetLazy ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 29 - Villain Number One
    Xizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    'MURICA!
    Posts
    2,008
    Local Date
    25th June 2018
    Local Time
    17:25
    Hmm, well. Atomic is kind of good.

  12. #213
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 28 - Friend For Life

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,891
    Local Date
    25th June 2018
    Local Time
    17:25
    Top 5 Lazytown Related:

    http://smvssteph.ytmnd.com/ Sailor Moon vs. Stephanie
    http://stephmoskau.ytmnd.com/ Stephanie Moskau
    http://sportgolf.ytmnd.com/ Epic Sportacus Golfing Maneuver
    http://stingymoney.ytmnd.com/ Stingy Works Hard For The Money
    http://sportsbowling.ytmnd.com/ Epic Sportacus Bowling Maneuver

  13. #214
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 10 - LazyTowner

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tochigi, Japan
    Posts
    140
    Local Date
    25th June 2018
    Local Time
    17:25
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafa
    Top 5 Lazytown Related:

    http://smvssteph.ytmnd.com/ Sailor Moon vs. Stephanie
    http://stephmoskau.ytmnd.com/ Stephanie Moskau
    http://sportgolf.ytmnd.com/ Epic Sportacus Golfing Maneuver
    http://stingymoney.ytmnd.com/ Stingy Works Hard For The Money
    http://sportsbowling.ytmnd.com/ Epic Sportacus Bowling Maneuver
    Salve!

    Nice top 5! Especially like the Moskau and Stingy one.

  14. #215
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 28 - Friend For Life

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,891
    Local Date
    25th June 2018
    Local Time
    17:25
    Quote Originally Posted by Numerius Plancus
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafa
    Top 5 Lazytown Related:

    http://smvssteph.ytmnd.com/ Sailor Moon vs. Stephanie
    http://stephmoskau.ytmnd.com/ Stephanie Moskau
    http://sportgolf.ytmnd.com/ Epic Sportacus Golfing Maneuver
    http://stingymoney.ytmnd.com/ Stingy Works Hard For The Money
    http://sportsbowling.ytmnd.com/ Epic Sportacus Bowling Maneuver
    Salve!

    Nice top 5! Especially like the Moskau and Stingy one.
    Thanks!

  15. #216
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 11 - The Blue Knight
    calc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    169
    Local Date
    25th June 2018
    Local Time
    17:25
    I thought it said post your 5 favorite and I was getting really angry that everyone only posted their own sites as their favorites. I don't have many sites or votes so I'm not going to post mine.

    I don't know how I missed this http://smvssteph.ytmnd.com/ I like it Infact I just tried editing this in http://snowthrow.ytmnd.com/ but noticed that's where you stole the snowball from anyway so didn't bother creating a new ytmnd.

  16. #217
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 28 - Friend For Life

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,891
    Local Date
    25th June 2018
    Local Time
    17:25
    Oh I thought I was supose to post my top 5 rated ytmnds, I have made

  17. #218
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
    Zokita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Lazy State of Mind
    Posts
    1,269
    Local Date
    25th June 2018
    Local Time
    17:25
    Hah, smvssteph is great. I'm a big fan of PGSM as well as Lazytown.

    It seems that not even the almighty Stephanie can stop Princess Sailor Moon when she's pissed.
    I seriously need a new sig. Will try Photoshop later.

  18. #219
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 28 - Friend For Life

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,891
    Local Date
    25th June 2018
    Local Time
    17:25
    Quote Originally Posted by Zokita
    Hah, smvssteph is great. I'm a big fan of PGSM as well as Lazytown.

    It seems that not even the almighty Stephanie can stop Princess Sailor Moon when she's pissed.
    Glad you liked it

  19. #220
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 11 - The Blue Knight
    calc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    169
    Local Date
    25th June 2018
    Local Time
    17:25
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafa
    Oh I thought I was supose to post my top 5 rated ytmnds, I have made
    You were, I just read the original post wrong.

  20. #221
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 10 - LazyTowner

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tochigi, Japan
    Posts
    140
    Local Date
    25th June 2018
    Local Time
    17:25
    Ave!

    Took me some time, but I finally made my first ytmnd!

    http://robbiesnewdisguise.ytmnd.com/

    Thanks to Zafa for the help and inspiration mwahaha

  21. #222
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 28 - Friend For Life

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,891
    Local Date
    25th June 2018
    Local Time
    17:25
    Quote Originally Posted by Numerius Plancus
    Ave!

    Took me some time, but I finally made my first ytmnd!

    http://robbiesnewdisguise.ytmnd.com/

    Thanks to Zafa for the help and inspiration mwahaha
    I loved and I fav'd, Asian Stephanie FTW

  22. #223
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 10 - LazyTowner

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    111
    Local Date
    25th June 2018
    Local Time
    17:25
    Quote Originally Posted by Numerius Plancus
    Ave!

    Took me some time, but I finally made my first ytmnd!

    http://robbiesnewdisguise.ytmnd.com/

    Thanks to Zafa for the help and inspiration mwahaha
    That's just amazing.

  23. #224
    Trixie's ToyBoy LAZY MEMBER
    Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
    moomoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,429
    Local Date
    25th June 2018
    Local Time
    19:25
    Ah, a rare YTMND that makes me chuckle. My compliments.

  24. #225
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 10 - LazyTowner

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tochigi, Japan
    Posts
    140
    Local Date
    25th June 2018
    Local Time
    17:25
    Thank you so much for the compliments, people.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •