• Show
Clear All

• Dark Wang be like "Oh no, not another one!!!"
    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
      Dark Wang be like "Oh no, not another one!!!"
      Dark Chicken Wang LOL
      I genuinely just think its ridiculous knowing that he wakes up every day to put 'Hate on LazyTown YTMNDS' on his schedule
      MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

• Unfortunately people motivated by hate are not ridiculous, they are dangerous. You don't understand him. He doesn't hate Lazytown ytmnds. He hates pedophiles, which is quite understandable. It's just that he is equating interest in Lazytown with being a pedophile. There's a valuable lesson there because there are lots of people like him walking around in the real world. And like him, they tend not to believe you when you say you're not a pedophile if they see you are obsessed with LT. Lots of people associate teen/adult interest in LT with pedophiles due to 4chan etc. It's an interest best kept hidden, and limited to anonymous online interactions. You'll soon reach an age where interest in LT will be seen as more than just odd, it will be seen as suspicious or worse, particularly because you are a male. I would ensure your online postings/blogs etc do not lead back to your real identity. Someone Googling you for other reasons could see it and it would become the kind of gossip you would not like. And the nature of secrets is that once they are out they are impossible to put back. The Internet Archive is not always your friend.
        l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

• Originally posted by chuft View Post
          he is equating interest in Lazytown with being a pedophile.
          I hate when this happens. It's just 2 years until high school and I'll turn into a freak for watching this show
          I would ensure your online postings/blogs etc do not lead back to your real identity.
          Oh, don't worry, all my sites have a fake name for my profile. For the Sporty site - I'm called 'possessor'.
          MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
          X