Lazytown related youtube accounts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lazytown related youtube accounts.

I don't know how interested you guys are in dubs, but for the sake of the Scandinavian brotherhood, I have tried to launch a Nordic channel.

My goal is to collect songs from all the Nordic countries. So far I have had luck in collecting songs from season 1+2, but the end goal would of course be to have a channel with every song ever released in Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, and Icelandic.
    Feel free to subscribe, and maybe help me out a bit. I have so far been able to get every song in Danish, but I'm lacking severely on the Finnish content.

LazyTown Nordic
    I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Re: Lazytown related youtube accounts.

Originally posted by Fox View Post
      I don't know how interested you guys are in dubs, but for the sake of the Scandinavian brotherhood, I have tried to launch a Nordic channel.

My goal is to collect songs from all the Nordic countries. So far I have had luck in collecting songs from season 1+2, but the end goal would of course be to have a channel with every song ever released in Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, and Icelandic.
      Feel free to subscribe, and maybe help me out a bit. I have so far been able to get every song in Danish, but I'm lacking severely on the Finnish content.

LazyTown Nordic
      I like your channel and also i prefer to watch up Nordic songs. I'm very interested to collect out all Dub versions of LT, besides I will have all songs of Catalan (Catalonian) version. I'm interested upload videos into YT too. My videos quality always will be in HD 720p & 1080p and videos which I have been uploaded are in HD versions. So, I propose to everyone to watch my videos and feel free to subscribe my channel

Comment

my really bad content
        https://youtube.com/channel/UC2ypypXwUIZ3bJH9VO-MbmA
        I have a standard youtube link because i dont and never will get 100 subs.
        Last edited by possessor; 1 October 2022, 09:18.
        MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
        X